PDA

View Full Version : 100 of i.t. equipment free, if you can win?????

oliverk1986
04-27-2006, 04:37 AM
hi every body, me and my friend are starting up a new monthly gaming LAN for one weekend each month and we would like to know what we can do to get this really started off the ground. the games that would be played would be, counter strike, ghost recon, quake4, etc..., now this LAN is like no other that any one would have been to, we have a company backing us up and the winner of the whole weekend gets 100 to spend at the company for free. The company that we have behind us is ABuseIT a new I.T. company in the midlands and they have agreed to give away 100 of I.T. equipment, so how can we really get the news about this LAN out there? we would really like to know your ideas and views thanks.

oliverk1986
04-27-2006, 04:37 AM
hi every body, me and my friend are starting up a new monthly gaming LAN for one weekend each month and we would like to know what we can do to get this really started off the ground. the games that would be played would be, counter strike, ghost recon, quake4, etc..., now this LAN is like no other that any one would have been to, we have a company backing us up and the winner of the whole weekend gets 100 to spend at the company for free. The company that we have behind us is ABuseIT a new I.T. company in the midlands and they have agreed to give away 100 of I.T. equipment, so how can we really get the news about this LAN out there? we would really like to know your ideas and views thanks.

artemg81
04-27-2006, 04:52 AM
playing for prize, sounds like bounty hunting to me!. Sounds interesting When and where - or are you waiting for more interest first

PF_Coastie
04-27-2006, 04:58 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by oliverk1986:
the games that would be played would be, counter strike, ghost recon, quake4, etc..., </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is IL2 going to be added to that list? If so, I am sure you will get some help here.

If not, Then move along please!

oliverk1986
04-27-2006, 05:02 AM
well i have alot of interest at the moment and there is going to be about 40 people so far but then compition is not as much as i would like it to be, i have oput this post on here to see if anyone has the skill and technique to beat me and some of the people that i know, the prize money will be there straight away and straight up for grabs, the score will be kept through the weekend and then on sunday the winner will be announced, there name and detials will be taken as will everyones when they join the LAN(for fire and safety reasons), then on the monday abuseit will ring the winner and they will have there 100 to spend on what they want. any more questions please ask i will be on here all day.

oliverk1986
04-27-2006, 05:04 AM
yes IL2 will be in the list.

artemg81
04-27-2006, 05:10 AM
Thats excellent when do you hope to annouce a date ?

PF_Coastie
04-27-2006, 05:13 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by oliverk1986:
yes IL2 will be in the list. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK, I am intriqued.

oliverk1986
04-27-2006, 05:15 AM
the date will be announced by next week, but i have to have enough people to make sure that every thing can be done, not enough people no games but i doubt that, that will be a problem, EVERYONE if you like your games and you can get up to the midlands then please come and play, 2 things will have happen 1) you will have a laugh and meet some new people 2) saturday night we can all go out and for a 3rd) you might even go home with 100 of i.t. euipment. not bad for one wekend.