PDA

View Full Version : Spawning in the back row

JG27_Stacko
06-30-2005, 08:25 AM
Why the **** do you always spawn in the back row if you are the first to pick an airbase?

How many times do you spawn and start rolling only to have someone suddenly appear in front of you?

Why the hell cant the guys that make this frikking game get some common sense about the order in which you appear at a base?

If they can do it for carriers why cant they do it for regular airbases? This $hits me to tears. Please fix it

JG27_Stacko
06-30-2005, 08:25 AM
Why the **** do you always spawn in the back row if you are the first to pick an airbase?

How many times do you spawn and start rolling only to have someone suddenly appear in front of you?

Why the hell cant the guys that make this frikking game get some common sense about the order in which you appear at a base?

If they can do it for carriers why cant they do it for regular airbases? This $hits me to tears. Please fix it

TgD Thunderbolt56
06-30-2005, 08:29 AM
I always thought it was just a conspiracy against me...go figure.

TB

willyvic
06-30-2005, 08:35 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JG27_Stacko:

If they can do it for carriers why cant they do it for regular airbases? This $hits me to tears. Please fix it </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bad night?...lol. I feel for ya. But if they did fix it you would only have some asshat behind ya trying to take off cross wise. End result may be the same.

It is frustrating though. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif