PDA

View Full Version : ending- is my game messed up? or is it suppose to be like this

xchrisbobisx
12-19-2007, 07:05 PM
ok im at the ending level where you chase down robert, uh..im seeing double. like 2 altairs, one copys what i do, and im running through the maps like through buildings, and falling down through the floor into a ocean, it looks like a glitch or is the game trying to tell you the animagus or w/e is screwing up? its almost unplayabe i reach the map marker and there are like 100 people there only 20 attack me.

xchrisbobisx
12-19-2007, 07:05 PM
ok im at the ending level where you chase down robert, uh..im seeing double. like 2 altairs, one copys what i do, and im running through the maps like through buildings, and falling down through the floor into a ocean, it looks like a glitch or is the game trying to tell you the animagus or w/e is screwing up? its almost unplayabe i reach the map marker and there are like 100 people there only 20 attack me.

Tela
12-19-2007, 07:07 PM
Please use search next time. The double Altair glitch seems to happen to quite a few people.

I believe one of the suggestions was to make sure that you have only one controler plugged in.

Crash_Plague
12-20-2007, 07:58 PM
yeah, its a glitch, but now that i think of it, it would a cool system to have animus projection glitches like that, just not so intense.

I am bored and actually want that to happen to me, lolz.

colt122
12-21-2007, 03:59 AM
@crash
no it wouldnt it would get confusing having ingame glitches like that

spazzoo1025
12-21-2007, 07:30 PM
no, it's a sneak peek for Assassin's creed 2, where the animus starts to get a virus and you have to fight to stay alive, or die!!!