PDA

View Full Version : New and Catching Up

Widowmaker_45th
02-24-2009, 09:51 PM
Sorry everyone, I know you recieve these all the time...

I'm 19 years old and grew up playing these flight sims and miss them to death. I've started out on DOS playing Mig 29 and have gone to CFS1-3.

Using teamspeak to roger wilco I've been in squadrons such as my name the 45th on CFS who flew with RAAF, if anyone remembers that!

Fill me in with the things I need. I got the joystick and computer just need the software. Also if you want me in a squad or whatever let me know i'll do my best!

Thank alot

Widowmaker

Widowmaker_45th
02-24-2009, 09:51 PM
Sorry everyone, I know you recieve these all the time...

I'm 19 years old and grew up playing these flight sims and miss them to death. I've started out on DOS playing Mig 29 and have gone to CFS1-3.

Using teamspeak to roger wilco I've been in squadrons such as my name the 45th on CFS who flew with RAAF, if anyone remembers that!

Fill me in with the things I need. I got the joystick and computer just need the software. Also if you want me in a squad or whatever let me know i'll do my best!

Thank alot

Widowmaker

Bearcat99
02-24-2009, 10:03 PM
Hit The Nugget's Guide and the Essentials links in my sig. That should keep you busy. Welcome aboard.

general_kalle
02-25-2009, 12:15 AM
we dont "want" you in a squad... should be something you are interested in personally.

check out the squadron forums. A squadron can be a good thing.
will let you have people around that will help you learn and prevent frustration to take over.

here's a link (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=corfrm&cf=48310655)

Choctaw111
02-25-2009, 06:27 AM
It is nice to see new "faces", and not just the same old mugs around here.
Welcome to the forums.
I believe you will find Il2 to be very impressive compared to the others you have tried, especially if you have Il2'46. 46 contains everything ever released by the creators for the Il2 series.