PDA

View Full Version : plaease help! i can't beat the first part of the game!

ilovekong15
12-21-2005, 10:03 PM
so i first arrive at skull island(after getting hit by the rocks).then Ann,Hayes, and the movie maker guy dissapear.i try going in this cave at the top of the steps but it's pitch black inside and i waited a long time but nothing happened. What do i do? Please help me!(pc)

ilovekong15
12-21-2005, 10:03 PM
so i first arrive at skull island(after getting hit by the rocks).then Ann,Hayes, and the movie maker guy dissapear.i try going in this cave at the top of the steps but it's pitch black inside and i waited a long time but nothing happened. What do i do? Please help me!(pc)

Turok1955
12-22-2005, 02:36 AM
That cave is very dark. I have played it on my PC and when Hayes gets near the entrance he says it's the only passage, but can't barely see 15 feet or so in front of him.
Denham admits it's too dark and then Ann says she has something that might help. She then enters the cave and lights a flare. When this flare is lighting the cave, you can enter.
Don't forget to ask Hayes for a weapon (Luger 9 mm) before you attack the crabs.

Longitude1
12-22-2005, 03:25 AM
Ye, whatever he sed....I'v completed the game and that bits nowhere as hard as it gets....Enjoy!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif

ilovekong15
12-22-2005, 08:24 AM
but like i said it's very weird. they'll start running up the steps, then they dissapear. so then there nowhere in sight.

Raptor30_1984
12-22-2005, 08:45 AM
HI, please, tell me if you managed to beat the first part of King Kong. Have the same problem with ma game, don`t know what to do, cos Jack`s friends disapear under the stairs, i would even say "in" the stairs. And how to play as Kong?

ilovekong15
12-22-2005, 10:26 AM
Wow! that happened to you to! well i went up the steps and hayes and the director dude was up there. but my luck ended. Ann dissapeared.if you beat it, please tell me how.

ilovekong15
12-22-2005, 11:10 AM
i beat the part! all i did was what with ann and said"are tou recovered"?then a ran up the stairs and everyone was acutally there!

Raptor30_1984
12-25-2005, 04:54 AM
Hi, it`s me again. I can`t still beat the part, hope you r far from me already http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif How did u manage to claim the stairs? My Jack disappears in it with the other guys, or it claims the stairs and there`s a cave full of ugly crabs in front of him. Everybody is calling me but i can`t see them. That`s impossible. All i can hear is Jack`s crying: AAAAAAAAAAAA! That`s it! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/cry.gif Please explain me how did you find the guys!!

Raptor30_1984
12-25-2005, 05:39 AM
Hi! I`ve managed to climb the stairs and now need help! How did you open the door just after the cave with the crabs?

Tasha99
12-31-2005, 05:06 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Raptor30_1984:
Hi! I`ve managed to climb the stairs and now need help! How did you open the door just after the cave with the crabs? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You need to stand next to a lever, hold down the R2 button and walk forward. Hayes will do the other one. Kill some more things then you can get through.