PDA

View Full Version : Graf Spee+GW=??

GoldenEagle8
10-08-2006, 04:05 PM
Ok, downloaded the Graf Spee model and I heard somewhere that it isn't compatable with like NYGM, or something, and I was wondering it it's ok with GW?

GoldenEagle8
10-08-2006, 04:05 PM
Ok, downloaded the Graf Spee model and I heard somewhere that it isn't compatable with like NYGM, or something, and I was wondering it it's ok with GW?

Goose_Green
10-08-2006, 04:07 PM
You could always try it and see what happens http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

But remember from a historical point of view you would have very little chance of seeing it as it was scutttled in 1939 when the war was very young!

GoldenEagle8
10-08-2006, 04:15 PM
well, no, the problem I heard was that it was interfering with oter warships in-game, like, only the graf could fire, and nothing else.

Hoatee
10-08-2006, 04:22 PM
I can only confirm that it doesn't interfere with the stock game.

GoldenEagle8
10-08-2006, 05:52 PM
well, it doesn't interfere with GW either (I died)

Hoatee
10-10-2006, 07:55 AM
My confirmation above is amended as follows :

With stock game, Graf Spee appears in museum. But today I did some fiddling with the mission editor and the Graf Spee would not render at all (additional Hipper class cruiser did spawn and it ain't got nuthin' to do with the dates in case anybody wants to raise that as a possible cause).

It's a low end machine I'm doing the test on (512 mb memory, for example - since I added the ships to the stock game I have warnings from the Windoze os that virtual memory is running low). So I'll try on the higher end system - later ('coz I'm fed up with the copy protection system kicking in every bloody time I switch between the game and the editor).

There - grype off.

Post Scriptum : On the other machine it's fine (which means I did sumthing rong on the slo machine - it just takes a long wyle 2 fynd owt).

comanderFritz
10-10-2006, 06:44 PM
It completely corrupted my uboat war ace campaign wich is very similar to GW
it causes the main german capital ships GUN files to make game do illeagle error (i think nothing is wrong with it just the game thinks its making a error)

3.JG51_Molders
10-11-2006, 07:13 AM
Its in my Grey Wolves, no problems so far.