PDA

View Full Version : no big deal

hurricane33000
08-31-2006, 03:19 PM
This is no big deal ,but I've noticed in some of the missions I,ve downloaded the other planes (ai) sometimes will either have no markings or just markings on the wing and not the body of the aircraft.I can easly change marking on the plane I'am flying but not other planes.
Any cure for this ?I'am not that computer literate so make it simple.
If there's nothing I can do then I'll just live with it. Thanks

hurricane33000
08-31-2006, 03:19 PM
This is no big deal ,but I've noticed in some of the missions I,ve downloaded the other planes (ai) sometimes will either have no markings or just markings on the wing and not the body of the aircraft.I can easly change marking on the plane I'am flying but not other planes.
Any cure for this ?I'am not that computer literate so make it simple.
If there's nothing I can do then I'll just live with it. Thanks

VW-IceFire
08-31-2006, 03:22 PM
That sounds odd. What missions? And then do you have anything extra installed?

Jaws2002
08-31-2006, 04:36 PM
On some US planes you won't see the markings if the aircraft has a custom skin. Is this your problem?

This one is a known bug.

hurricane33000
08-31-2006, 07:03 PM
Strangly most of the missions are Japanese ,downloaded from Airwarfair.com.
One is an A6m2-n mision,three missions in the pack, the two that the other planes have no markings at all are Madalai Bay Defence and Saipan Scramble ,the ai planes have no markings at all,also Peral Harbor ,D3A1 Val,where the rest of the Vals on the carrier only have markings on the wings.
I haven't downloaded anything different other than a bunch of missions and campaigns.It seems to me there may be one or two others ,but can't think of them now.
Most are ok including all American missions.Go figure. Thanks guys for answering