PDA

View Full Version : 3D Glasses

Ayush_S92
11-19-2011, 11:09 AM
Hello,

So when I played the game I got to know that it supports Inficolor 3D.

Unfortunately, Inficolor doesn't ship the glasses to my country and I have searched all other sites such as ebay for the glasses and they don't have them as well.

I searched the net about Inficolor a bit, and Wikipedia says it uses 'complex magenta/complex green' for left and right eye respectively.

Ebay, however did have normal Green/Magenta glasses but the lenses are in the opposite eyes, that is green for left and magenta for right.

My question is, will these glasses work with the game properly? Since, neither are they complex green/magenta and are in opposite eyes as well.

Thanks.

Ayush_S92
11-19-2011, 11:09 AM
Hello,

So when I played the game I got to know that it supports Inficolor 3D.

Unfortunately, Inficolor doesn't ship the glasses to my country and I have searched all other sites such as ebay for the glasses and they don't have them as well.

I searched the net about Inficolor a bit, and Wikipedia says it uses 'complex magenta/complex green' for left and right eye respectively.

Ebay, however did have normal Green/Magenta glasses but the lenses are in the opposite eyes, that is green for left and magenta for right.

My question is, will these glasses work with the game properly? Since, neither are they complex green/magenta and are in opposite eyes as well.

Thanks.

reini03
11-19-2011, 11:31 AM
Is Amazon not shipping to your country? They have them as well.
And I guess those glasses on ebay would also work if you swapped the lenses, but they could distort the colours a bit; the TriOviz glasses don't do that.

Ayush_S92
11-19-2011, 11:36 AM
Unfortunately, there is no Amazon in India. And even if they do ship here it will probably cost more than the glasses itself.