PDA

View Full Version : please make sure there is southpaw

grantybhoy
05-21-2006, 10:40 AM
please make sure that you put southpaw in the game before it ships thank you.

grantybhoy
05-21-2006, 10:40 AM
please make sure that you put southpaw in the game before it ships thank you.

cdes1977
07-07-2006, 12:39 PM
Agree - Im still waiting for it in GRAW - please make sure it is available for R6V. 3Rd person shooters I can get by with standard controls - FPS 's I just plain wont buy.

TheRealDETHBLOW
07-07-2006, 07:07 PM
I am not a lefty, but I do enjoy using the inverted control scheme, and would be pissed if it wasn't included in first-person shooters. So, I hope they include southpaw for all you lefties out there.

Lawman3091
07-12-2006, 03:17 AM
Thats a disgrace the fact that left handed people didnt have a control config on GRAW. I've seen many posts on the Xbox forums in regards to this. That just shows that GRAW was a rush job and ubisoft games are now labeled rent before you buy.

Ominae
07-19-2006, 12:09 PM
that was a big letdown for GRAW that i hope is not repeated on RS6. i have been using the "legacy" control style since goldeneye and pray that ubi makes more control options available on their next release. i think it's ridiculous to release a FPS with limited control options. i started playing RS on the original xbox and loved it, and this newest release looks pretty good so far. hopefully the controls won't cast a negative light on what looks to be a promising title.

squ1ffy_v2
08-11-2006, 05:36 AM
We at ALT+CNTRL+GMR (http://www.altcntrlgmr.com) have been lobbying ubisoft for southpaw in all it's games (still no reply for southpaw in GR:AW) and it's good to see fellow gamers sticking up for one another we all want to play great games and rainbow six games are good, except LOCKDOWN which was released with major flaws on the xbox.

I hope they do include southpaw (it should come as standard in all 1st and 3rd person games DEFAULT IS NOT THE ONLY OPTION)as I do not want to miss out on what could be a fantastic squad based FPS.

Here's hoping

Jermtheory
08-11-2006, 03:06 PM
yeah,basic control options should be standard.

i remember when the GRIT demo came out it didnt have the invert option and it drove me nuts for awhile,so i can imagine no southpaw for lefties would be a big pain in the ***.