PDA

View Full Version : What features would you like to see in assassins creed brotherhood?

Apeking22
06-19-2010, 09:58 AM
Like the post question asks wat would u like to see?

Personally i would like free-play but also you can go back and play missions over again. Wat would be really neat is if you wanted to play the story again without starting a new game or restarting all the stuff you had like an upgraded villa for example, you could.
That and more assassination missions and more beat up events. less races and courier assignments.

Apeking22
06-19-2010, 09:58 AM
Like the post question asks wat would u like to see?

Personally i would like free-play but also you can go back and play missions over again. Wat would be really neat is if you wanted to play the story again without starting a new game or restarting all the stuff you had like an upgraded villa for example, you could.
That and more assassination missions and more beat up events. less races and courier assignments.

Murcuseo
06-19-2010, 10:40 AM
The chances of there being a mission replay system in AC:B are slim but you never know. The reason the devs gave for not having it in ACII was due to the amount of customization you have over your character during the playthrough and there is going to be waaaayyy more in AC:B.

I've suggested that they have a generic set of armour and weapons to use but as far as the customization of Rome goes it's hard to imagine. The game would have to remember which specific bits of Rome you had renovated before each mission in order for it to work. Also which of your recruited Assassins had points in which specific abilities, and which Assassins had died between each mission etc etc etc

The amount of data that would need to be saved would be pretty big, I can't imagine the exact figures though...

Engioc
06-19-2010, 10:44 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robson19822009:
The chances of there being a mission replay system in AC:B are slim but you never know. The reason the devs gave for not having it in ACII was due to the amount of customization you have over your character during the playthrough and there is going to be waaaayyy more in AC:B.

I've suggested that they have a generic set of armour and weapons to use but as far as the customization of Rome goes it's hard to imagine. The game would have to remember which specific bits of Rome you had renovated before each mission in order for it to work. Also which of your recruited Assassins had points in which specific abilities, and which Assassins had died between each mission etc etc etc

The amount of data that would need to be saved would be pretty big, I can't imagine the exact figures though... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I never saw their reasons for it and I was still hoping to see it happen in a patch. Personally think thats a lame excuse because if you can reply side missions its really just the same thing isn't it??

I'm seriously disappointed if I can never go back and replay without doing he entire game again. NOt that I cant replay the whole game but its less convenient, not able to just fire up and do one mission in short time I might have to get some gaming in.

Murcuseo
06-19-2010, 11:11 AM
It is and was a bad excuse but if you take that excuse into consideration for the replay feature to be in AC:B it's not likely to be there.

But as I said, you never know.

Maybe we can start a petition for that now that Ubisoft can ignore, much like the ACII petition lol

tyrce111
06-19-2010, 11:23 AM
I would like to see MORE gadgets from leo. I heared there was a parachute and I hope you will be able to use cool things like that anytime, not like the flying machine. I would like to see a parkour/freerunning multiplayer mode where u can run around with your friends...

brotherhood4me
06-19-2010, 11:59 AM
being able to upgrade your hidden blade it would be awesome

Murcuseo
06-19-2010, 12:18 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by brotherhood4me:
being able to upgrade your hidden blade it would be awesome </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you mean esthetically upgrade it or an actual boost to stats?

Or both? lol

Engioc
06-19-2010, 12:23 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robson19822009:
It is and was a bad excuse but if you take that excuse into consideration for the replay feature to be in AC:B it's not likely to be there.

But as I said, you never know.

Maybe we can start a petition for that now that Ubisoft can ignore, much like the ACII petition lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well yes you are right, if they wont do it for AC2 you can forget it for ACB, I guess its too hard to do all that on a yearly basis http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif. I'll save the rest of the rant till later.

Melonomics5
06-19-2010, 12:54 PM
Im hoping that there arent any armor customization options, just becuase i like the way his robes look right now...and in AC2 having all of that armor made the game so easy.

EzioAssassin51
06-19-2010, 05:35 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by melonomics5:
Im hoping that there arent any armor customization options, just becuase i like the way his robes look right now...and in AC2 having all of that armor made the game so easy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same here, but i wouldn't mind all the other upgrades!

More gadgets will be great, we are already seeing the lift to get you up quicker and that's wicked!

Apeking22
06-19-2010, 08:26 PM
i thank all you guys for the input. i agree with alot of opions and i have to say that is a lame excuse.but hey watever,i like the ideas. Even thou they may ignore it unlike other gaming companies, i think we should start a petition

Deathgrim666
06-19-2010, 09:05 PM
was watching some of the gameplay of mp and i noticed that there is a leveling system. wich makes the game last longer but i hope they don't do unlocks higher level u are.

xChupa
06-20-2010, 12:53 AM
The chances of there being a mission replay system in AC:B are slim </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
There is mission replay:
http://www.xbox360achievements...Mission-Replays.html (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-5487-E3-2010--AC--Brotherhood-Will-Include-Mission-Replays.html)

EzioAssassin51
06-20-2010, 01:07 AM
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!

Replay here we come!!

This will just make the game a consmillion times better http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Froh2010
06-20-2010, 10:55 AM
I want to recruit female assassins. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif