PDA

View Full Version : Shop Quest Items

seantopbloke
07-28-2011, 09:07 AM
I am really quite annoyed that once you have sold shrunken heads you have to start the game all over again to get them back, i cannot beleive Ubisoft have done this, i have decided to Boycott all Ubisoft games due to this failing in the game.
We are the customers & we pay for a game that we want to complete to 100%, this along with the secret locations in AC2 is just one step too far for me, i would rather play games that i can complete in the way i expect & pay for, all my friends & work colleagues are as annoyed as i am & have already refused to buy the next instlament, thankfully there are lots of games out there to choose from, bye bye Ubisoft, made a huge mistake with the shrunken heads didn't you, hope the guy who came up with that master stroke got fired, he deserves it !

seantopbloke
07-28-2011, 09:07 AM
I am really quite annoyed that once you have sold shrunken heads you have to start the game all over again to get them back, i cannot beleive Ubisoft have done this, i have decided to Boycott all Ubisoft games due to this failing in the game.
We are the customers & we pay for a game that we want to complete to 100%, this along with the secret locations in AC2 is just one step too far for me, i would rather play games that i can complete in the way i expect & pay for, all my friends & work colleagues are as annoyed as i am & have already refused to buy the next instlament, thankfully there are lots of games out there to choose from, bye bye Ubisoft, made a huge mistake with the shrunken heads didn't you, hope the guy who came up with that master stroke got fired, he deserves it !

AntiChrist7
07-28-2011, 10:02 AM
cool story bro

1 little thing, which is your own fault, and youre not gonna buy the next game; what are you, 12? then you arent allowed to buy it anyway

PJonDevelopment
07-31-2011, 12:50 PM
Yes, you can complete all the shop quests.

I've done that. TWICE!

The secret is to loot all treasure boxed through out the game, invest money in the shops and DON'T sell items.

MacDaddyMcC
07-31-2011, 03:13 PM
Never sell your items! I knew they would be good for something as they wouldnt even bother to put them in. Put the peices together before you start dude! Why would they include something thats not usable...obviously for a quest of some sort. Better luck next time!

PJonDevelopment
07-31-2011, 07:15 PM
I believe that the idea wasn't only with the shop quests, and that they wanted to do something like we'll have in Revelations, where Ezio can build all sort of different bombs and stuff.

But I think they couldn't because of either time, or how to put that into the story.

Pramodya2011
08-09-2011, 04:44 AM
It's so much booooooring to collect trade items for complete the shop quest.
Infact over 70% of the players who have completed it muct have hacked it .

But I'm saying that Assassins creed BROTHERHOOD is the best game with a amazing story line.

Kytr
08-09-2011, 09:09 AM
Why would they bother? The only item needed for a shop quest that you don't get just by collecting all of the chests is Aconite, which is very easy to get by playing the da Vinci Disappearance.

CaptVimesUK
08-12-2011, 08:04 PM
A big clue not to sell it was in its worth in the shop investment menu. Why would you sell an item for so little that was worth that much later on? Then later on you see oh these arent very common and I have a shop quest for 2 of them.

naran6142
09-02-2011, 12:13 PM
i to thought i had sold all my shruken head but when i went around and looted all the chests in the game i found another one and managfed to complete the shop quests

shruken head are the only items that but regenerate in the environment.

the way i completed the shop quests was to open the last theif mission(where you chase the guys on horse back).

go to the very end where the banits attack you.

after you kill ur target it tells you to escape the area, if you dont enemies will infinitely spawn to attack you.

if you go to the edge of the yellow circle on ur map and kill the bandits there, you will have enough time to loot one of the bodies before the next group of bandits get to you

you can do this as long as you want, till you get what you need