PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom flag help?

Wee_Wee21
11-24-2007, 02:58 PM
Hey i know there probably is one but i can find a post about the flag that is in the kingdom, about the one that is on the pillar in the ruens. can someone tell me where its at in the kingdom i cant find the location of the ruens. please help?

Wee_Wee21
11-24-2007, 02:58 PM
Hey i know there probably is one but i can find a post about the flag that is in the kingdom, about the one that is on the pillar in the ruens. can someone tell me where its at in the kingdom i cant find the location of the ruens. please help?

gaz2785
11-24-2007, 03:25 PM
You need the gloves which allow you to grab ledges. I think you get these later in the game.

You then need to climb up a nearby wall, hop onto a pillar and look down on the flag. Then jump for it, and use the B button to grab onto the pillar and pull yourself up to the flag.

waveink1701
11-28-2007, 10:10 PM
The ruins are on the way to Acre - keep to the left when going along the paths - at one stage you have to do a hard hairpin left to reach a vision spot - fight several guards, and from the top of the tower you can see the ruins quite easily