PDA

View Full Version : SPOILERS DID SHE mention????

Radman500
11-19-2010, 02:22 PM
did minerva mention anything about Desmond's Son???

i finished the game, i wasn't able to hear anything cause of me focusing on climbing ****.. someone on this forum said, we learn that desmond is not the savior.. and its desmond's son who is the true savior.. and that we might be playing as desmond's son reliving his memories of his dad (desmond).... so like a memory within a memory

did she say anything about that, or was that all made up by some user on this thread.. i just want to know

Radman500
11-19-2010, 02:22 PM
did minerva mention anything about Desmond's Son???

i finished the game, i wasn't able to hear anything cause of me focusing on climbing ****.. someone on this forum said, we learn that desmond is not the savior.. and its desmond's son who is the true savior.. and that we might be playing as desmond's son reliving his memories of his dad (desmond).... so like a memory within a memory

did she say anything about that, or was that all made up by some user on this thread.. i just want to know

Radman500
11-19-2010, 02:37 PM
my question

Did minerva mention anything about desmond's son or not????

Piflik
11-19-2010, 02:38 PM
It's not Minerva, who is talking about Desmond's son, but Subject 16...

Radman500
11-19-2010, 02:43 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Piflik:
It's not Minerva, who is talking about Desmond's son, but Subject 16... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

when does he mention it.. during a glyph or something.. can you tell me what part

Radman500
11-19-2010, 02:43 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Radman500:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Piflik:
It's not Minerva, who is talking about Desmond's son, but Subject 16... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

when does he mention him.. during a glyph or something.. can you tell me what part </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Piflik
11-19-2010, 03:08 PM
When you find him (or rather his Deus in Machina) in the Truth Sequence.

Radman500
11-20-2010, 12:40 PM
bump..

Piflik
11-20-2010, 12:47 PM
What do you bump this threat for? It has been answered..

Black_Widow9
11-20-2010, 04:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Radman500:
bump.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Keep bumping Threads and you're gonna find yourself on a week's vacation.

xsatanicjokerx
11-20-2010, 05:39 PM
Its not Minerva
Shawn said that the church thing was built over the top of a temple of Juno. that made it pritty obvious to me that it was not Menerva.

Plus she looks nothing like Minerva.