PDA

View Full Version : Pacific Buzzsaw Massacre (Sea-fire)

AtorianPaladin
01-01-2005, 08:38 PM
Out of all the allied fighters iv play'd (i still havent had a chance to realy play IJN or IJAF fighters) i enjoy the SeaFire the most.

Hell, its not the fastest, the most armored, and it dont have the fire power of the F4U, but it is the best dogfighter iv flown.

Great visibility, you never have to open the canopy to see your target. it maneuvers well, stalls are usually not fatal, and does pack a punch.

Why do i call her the Buzz-saw? because if you allow a A6M to fly through your flying 20mm Hispano cannons, and 4 .303 enfield machine guns, pieces tend to be sawed off.

If ur fighting an early zero, almost any hit is fatal, iv had about 20 rounds immolate a zero, and after several hits from my twin Hispano's, it desinegrates.

The RN campaign had you flying in 1945, while the Seafire is 2 years old. I still think its one of the best dogfighters other then the KI-43, which can turn circles around a FW-190

AtorianPaladin
01-01-2005, 08:38 PM
Out of all the allied fighters iv play'd (i still havent had a chance to realy play IJN or IJAF fighters) i enjoy the SeaFire the most.

Hell, its not the fastest, the most armored, and it dont have the fire power of the F4U, but it is the best dogfighter iv flown.

Great visibility, you never have to open the canopy to see your target. it maneuvers well, stalls are usually not fatal, and does pack a punch.

Why do i call her the Buzz-saw? because if you allow a A6M to fly through your flying 20mm Hispano cannons, and 4 .303 enfield machine guns, pieces tend to be sawed off.

If ur fighting an early zero, almost any hit is fatal, iv had about 20 rounds immolate a zero, and after several hits from my twin Hispano's, it desinegrates.

The RN campaign had you flying in 1945, while the Seafire is 2 years old. I still think its one of the best dogfighters other then the KI-43, which can turn circles around a FW-190

VW-IceFire
01-01-2005, 09:36 PM
Yep...the Seafire III, which is essentially a Spitfire Mark V is a real joy to fly. Lots of fun taking her into battle...but its difficult to engage against the late war crowd...

AtorianPaladin
01-02-2005, 12:06 PM
well, i just play single, **** 56k, and iv only been killing early and 1943 model zero's.