PDA

View Full Version : New player need some help :)

kenjingjok
04-27-2011, 10:52 PM
Hi, just got this game and I'm having alot of fun on multiplayer http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif im still new so i need some tips. I'm having alot of trouble shaking of pursuers... any help would be great ^ ^. I had this one player stalk me the whole time, I tried shaking him off by running through gates and using the lifts and coming back down on a crowd of the same looking npcs but he's still stalking me. So... i decided to get up another lift and have him climb up while i assumed i would beable to stun him... but umm yea. Fail.

Thankyou

kenjingjok
04-27-2011, 10:52 PM
Hi, just got this game and I'm having alot of fun on multiplayer http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif im still new so i need some tips. I'm having alot of trouble shaking of pursuers... any help would be great ^ ^. I had this one player stalk me the whole time, I tried shaking him off by running through gates and using the lifts and coming back down on a crowd of the same looking npcs but he's still stalking me. So... i decided to get up another lift and have him climb up while i assumed i would beable to stun him... but umm yea. Fail.

Thankyou

HyperZell
04-27-2011, 11:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kenjingjok:

Thankyou </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unless he's actually chasing you, and you have an escape meter, you can't "shake" him permanently because his compass will lead him to you. If he's actually chasing you, then you need to break line of sight until the meter runs out. In that case, using a chasebreaker and then hiding in a blend group or haystack is the right way to go.

Xmbm
04-28-2011, 05:21 AM
First of all you need a proper profile set. When you unlock abilities you'll be able to shake persuers off easier. For example there's the 'fast getaway' that will end the escape meter much quicker. Keep in mind that persuers may use the ability 'chase down' what allows them to run faster than you.
Secondly you need to find gates or the thing on the wall to go up. Use it and try to get away towards a group you can blend in to. When you're in a group and you're in the sight of the persuer, the meter will still go down. After it runs out, he can't kill you for a few seconds and then you can stun him.
On manhunt I use: Rapid smokebomb, rapid morph, fast getaway and blender. These work for me.

kjennings27
04-29-2011, 11:46 AM
One point I would like to make is to make sure when you are escaping that you don't always take a straight path. Sometimes it is very easy to determine where a player will end up if you know the map well enough. Being unpredictable comes with experience too. Good luck and good hunting!

MrKnox122
04-29-2011, 11:47 AM
Welcome to the game