PDA

View Full Version : Can't go further, memor start out of reach?

NICK.ALTMAN
05-05-2011, 12:31 AM
I am stuck. I came to the part where Leonardo gives my option to buy another weapon on the bench. I took the double blade. He was drawing a finger on the bench and told me to do something. (didn't hear what baby was screaming). I think kill someone (a captain maybe). I look at the map and there is a memory start question mark on the east side of Rome. But when I go there it's out of my reach. I will desynch if go through. I am lost and don't know what to do and where to go. Its part 4 I think. Can anyone help?

NICK.ALTMAN
05-05-2011, 12:31 AM
I am stuck. I came to the part where Leonardo gives my option to buy another weapon on the bench. I took the double blade. He was drawing a finger on the bench and told me to do something. (didn't hear what baby was screaming). I think kill someone (a captain maybe). I look at the map and there is a memory start question mark on the east side of Rome. But when I go there it's out of my reach. I will desynch if go through. I am lost and don't know what to do and where to go. Its part 4 I think. Can anyone help?

thornebrook
05-05-2011, 01:49 AM
He was asking you to sit on the bench he drew on. Try going back to where he was and doing just that.

Ureh
05-05-2011, 09:19 AM
Someone had a similar problen yesterday and said they were playing on the PC. If you're also on the PC then downloading the patch might solve this problem.

If that doesn't work then try following the white wall on horseback until you find an opening to the otber side.

NICK.ALTMAN
05-06-2011, 12:33 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by thornebrook:
He was asking you to sit on the bench he drew on. Try going back to where he was and doing just that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I did sit on the bench. After that I bought the double blade. And then After that I can't reach my memory start. My game is up to date with the patches cause it patches up every time I start the game.

lilbacchant
05-06-2011, 12:35 PM
My guess is that the icon you see far east on the map is for the Leonardo War Machines side quest, and though I can't remember for sure, may indeed restrict your access at this point.

For the main mission sequence #4, after hooking up with Leonardo, your next objective should be to go to the Tiber Island Hideout.

Mission icons can be hard to see sometimes, especially for the hideout, as other map icons can obscure them. On the map screen, try zooming all the way IN at the hideout and see if there's a mission icon there.

NICK.ALTMAN
05-07-2011, 01:32 AM
I traveled to the memory start by tunel so I avoided the desynch. It is the mission to find the machine gun. Thanks for the help to all.