PDA

View Full Version : What The ...................... (Altair mission)

ProdiGurl
11-25-2011, 08:29 AM
Altair's mission in Seq 7 Passing the Torch . . .

Um, color me stupid, but is this mission to stand at the edge of a cliff forever?

What in the world do you do here?

ProdiGurl
11-25-2011, 08:29 AM

Um, color me stupid, but is this mission to stand at the edge of a cliff forever?

What in the world do you do here?

LightRey
11-25-2011, 08:30 AM
walk through the gate.

ProdiGurl
11-25-2011, 08:34 AM
Ya I did - - I didn't see the stupid slope just outside the gate.
I was way up on the cliff & stuck there lol
GRRRRRRRRRR

Assassin_M
11-25-2011, 08:34 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProdiGurl:

What in the world do you do here? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
are you standing on top of a tall building ?

ProdiGurl
11-25-2011, 08:38 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassin_M:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProdiGurl:

are you standing on top of a tall building ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, Altair's old in this one (last key Ezio got) so he can't even jump. I was just up on a cliff not able to do anything -
pressing every button and being annoyed.
Too bad I didn't look to my right after I exited the main gate.
lol

RzaRecta357
11-25-2011, 11:22 AM
She never played AC1! She doesn't know the landscape like us nerds.

LightRey
11-25-2011, 11:32 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassin_M:

are you standing on top of a tall building ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, Altair's old in this one (last key Ezio got) so he can't even jump. I was just up on a cliff not able to do anything -
pressing every button and being annoyed.
Too bad I didn't look to my right after I exited the main gate.
lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You can't even restart the mission?