PDA

View Full Version : help with game

maintsmanphil
06-13-2006, 11:36 AM
Hello i Downloaded pacific fighter from GoLorder can someone tell me how to config it to work with a joystick?? also where can i download the manual for it??

maintsmanphil
06-13-2006, 11:36 AM
Hello i Downloaded pacific fighter from GoLorder can someone tell me how to config it to work with a joystick?? also where can i download the manual for it??

CapBackassward
06-13-2006, 12:28 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by maintsmanphil:
Hello i Downloaded pacific fighter from GoLorder can someone tell me how to config it to work with a joystick?? also where can i download the manual for it?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In the game folder i.e. C:\Program Files \Ubi Soft\IL2 Sturmovik Forgotten Battles - there should be a PDF file named Manual. It will open with Adobe Reader if you have that installed. If you don't, Google it. Adobe Reader is a free download.

Your joystick should be read automatically by Windows and by IL 2(the game)- if you have it installed correctly, or unless you have some other problem like driver conflict, device conflict ect...

Hope that helps, and welcome to a great community,

Rick http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif