PDA

View Full Version : OT:The most dangerous motorbike tricks ever (video)

FiAW_Vaijy
02-19-2007, 09:51 AM
http://www.streetracersonline.com/videos/ghostrider/

Look number 2 and 4 , this guy is real maniac.
Never seen anything like this....

FiAW_Vaijy
02-19-2007, 09:51 AM

PFflyer
02-19-2007, 11:58 AM
I used to work with an old guy who was a crop duster flying stearmans, he said he quit because all of the sudden he looked around and 80% of the guys who flew for the company when he started were dead.

His saying was "there are old ones and there are bold ones, but there are no old-bold ones."

The same thing applies to ******bags like this on motorbikes, it will catch up with him, then he will either die or end up as another taxpayer expense in a wheelchair or bed.

You DO have to pay to play.

It is shows a major flaw in today's society, when someone has nothing better to do, and not enough brains to be able to do anything better with their lives than stuff like this. I never feel sorry for them, like the morons who die climbing mountains, they got what they asked for. It is called evolution, the stupid die and don't get to breed. It is really a good thing.......

Pollack2006
02-19-2007, 12:39 PM
PFflyer i'd hate to live in a world run by you.

CAF96th_Sillyak
02-19-2007, 01:01 PM
thats pretty amazing, but yes natural selection will eventually do its sweet sweet work.

x6BL_Brando
02-19-2007, 02:01 PM
Yeah, the Ghost Rider is some crazy ****ing lunatic ain't he? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif

I lost my arm because some stupid biker decided he could race up the side of a mid-town traffic queue and then fade into the chevroned space by the next traffic lights - thereby getting home some 15 seconds early. He was a whole 8 feet across the centreline when his handle bar end caught mine, the mofo, and I ended up under a bus. Result - 38 separate fractures, 3 major nerves avulsed from my spinal cord, an amputated right arm and continuous pain that will be with me 'til I die.
Sickest twist of all was his injury - a broken toe!

I love motorcycles, no kidding, and I still ride - but if the Swedish cops were to take the Ghost Rider out with a high-powered sniper rifle, I'd be first in the queue to dance on his grave. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

B.

BillyTheKid_22
02-19-2007, 02:14 PM
I know Danger!!!!

mrsiCkstar
02-19-2007, 02:15 PM
I agree... that guy (and everyone else like him) is a *******ed moron. Ghost Rider my ***, what a numbskull.

BillyTheKid_22
02-19-2007, 02:25 PM
http://www.hog.ch/hogch/gallery/David%20Mann/Bilder/Ghost%20Rider.JPG

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

GHOST RIDER!!

NIK__14
02-19-2007, 02:34 PM
Now this would have been a kick a*s clip if he´d ended up in the back of a lorry at 300kph....
now that woulda been cool...

a lifesize fly hitting the rear of a vehicle instead of the front...lol

hell that I would have paid to see...call me morbid...but hey...this guy is aksing for it

MEGILE
02-19-2007, 03:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by x6BL_Brando:
Yeah, the Ghost Rider is some crazy ****ing lunatic ain't he? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif

I lost my arm because some stupid biker decided he could race up the side of a mid-town traffic queue and then fade into the chevroned space by the next traffic lights - thereby getting home some 15 seconds early. He was a whole 8 feet across the centreline when his handle bar end caught mine, the mofo, and I ended up under a bus. Result - 38 separate fractures, 3 major nerves avulsed from my spinal cord, an amputated right arm and continuous pain that will be with me 'til I die.
Sickest twist of all was his injury - a broken toe!

I love motorcycles, no kidding, and I still ride - but if the Swedish cops were to take the Ghost Rider out with a high-powered sniper rifle, I'd be first in the queue to dance on his grave. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

B. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was going to post how this guy was an idiot, and endangered the lives of innocent bystanders.

But my words are useless to Brando's

BaronUnderpants
02-19-2007, 03:18 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FiAW_Vaijy:

... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh ya...i know all about that dude, from my neck of the woods ( use to live in Stockholm )

On the main sport mc forum here his of limits as a topic...rightfully so.

My thoughts about this ******* is pretty much the same as the rest of u.

I drive sport my selfe, and all this guy does is making common folks wanna kick the **** out of every motorcyclist they see.

P.S. Does anybody else get bored waching the clips after about 50 sec...or is it just me? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

BillyTheKid_22
02-19-2007, 03:23 PM
http://www.streetracersonline.com/gallery/albums/userpics/14518/normal_motorcyclelanding%7E0.jpg

MEGILE
02-19-2007, 03:59 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BillyTheKid_22:
http://www.streetracersonline.com/gallery/albums/userpics/14518/normal_motorcyclelanding%7E0.jpg </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

AlGroover
02-20-2007, 02:17 AM
If the guy had any real ability he'd be in MotoGP making $$$. Yes, this moron will die on a bike and probably take someone else with him amd maybe their children too.

Badsight-
02-20-2007, 03:24 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AlGroover:
If the guy had any real ability he'd be in MotoGP making $$$. Yes, this moron will die on a bike and probably take someone else with him amd maybe their children too. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>chicken bike riders play on circuits

real motorcyclists ride roads

& GhostRider has nothing on the circle of freinds i used to ride with down in wellington when it comes to traffic carving

but those were days of being a 100% rider - only owned transport was a 2 wheeled kind

for every stupid rider there is 1,000 drivers

bazzaah2
02-20-2007, 03:27 AM
I watched a couple of minutes of one video and just thought the rider was reckless, stupid and very selfish.

Mind you, his speed would make it difficult to get a shot in when he overshoots.

x6BL_Brando
02-20-2007, 05:18 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">quote:
Originally posted by AlGroover:
If the guy had any real ability he'd be in MotoGP making $$$. Yes, this moron will die on a bike and probably take someone else with him amd maybe their children too.

chicken bike riders play on circuits

real motorcyclists ride roads

& GhostRider has nothing on the circle of freinds i used to ride with down in wellington when it comes to traffic carving

but those were days of being a 100% rider - only owned transport was a 2 wheeled kind

for every stupid rider there is 1,000 drivers </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

For a while after I had gotten back on the road with my adapted sidehack I used to be a County rep for a disabled bikers' charity helping people to get back in the saddle and rejoin the fraternity. Like yourself I was a 100% biker, right back to the first BSA Bantam that I bought for ten shillings back in 1965 and like most everyone on the scene I had a general disrespect for 'cage' drivers and what I perceived as their bad attitude to bikers. It had a lot to do with my age and my immaturity and my incomprehension of death and its effects, not so much on the dead but on the survivors. I suffered the classic collision with a Volvo (the ultimate 'safe' car) in the late Sixties, which did little to alter my adolescent anger at four-wheeled travellers. I had a right to be pissed off at the Volvo driver because of his poor roadcraft - but I was unable, like the dork who took me out this last time, to see the situation in real terms. Hitting a large chunk of metal while riding a motorbike at speed is bad for the human body, and it really doesn't matter a rat's arse who is 'in the wrong' if you're never going to walk again.

Traffic-carving seems really great if you can discount the humans involved. It becomes just like a computer game as you wind it on and count the number of cages you have overtaken between points A & B - the only problem being that there is no Re-fly button for the hundreds of people who 'break their streak' on some piece of diesel-stained tarmac and don't get up again, martyrs to a non-existent cause. It's mind-numbingly stupid really, but nobody wants to admit it as you gather in the bar after a run and shoot the sh1t about how daring you are and how close you came to disaster but lived to tell the tale - none of which is any comfort to a grieving parent or relative, or the rescue worker who has to live with the sight of a mangled piece of young flesh. But like any smack-head, none of us were willing to perceive the effects of our addiction to adrenaline in real terms, and I cringe to think of how we saw our dead brethren as heroes in some revolution.

The 'us and them' attitude, so redolent of the schoolyard, is a regrettable facet of human development which has always led to confusion and misery and I'm ashamed to admit to having classified people in this way in the past. Throwaway statements like "chicken bike riders play on circuits" just leave me feeling sickened when the truth is that balls-out racing belongs only on a track, where everyone knows the risks and dangers and no-one is coming from the opposite direction. Using innocent motorists as bollards in some personal macho fantasy race is just totally selfish and uncaring. Ego-tripping of the most lethal kind.

All in all, that's why I think the Ghost Rider is such a jerk. I don't give a damn if he ends up like the image that Billy the Kid posted - but it offends me deeply that he spreads his nihilist message to other weak-minded individuals who may look to emulating his uncaring attitude. Like I said before - I love sickles and riding them, and guys like Phil Read and Mike Hailwood were and will always be heroes to me, but this anonymous 'hero' does nothing positive for the cause.

B

bazzaah2
02-20-2007, 05:24 AM
exactly wolf mondo, well said.

I know of three people who are dead because of their love affair with bikes and one other who will never walk again.

Want to drive like a w*nker? Do it on a track and save us the rest of us this idiocy.

x6BL_Brando
02-20-2007, 06:17 AM
Before I got sidelined by my rant - I had meant to make a point regarding the charity work.

One part of the job was giving talks at motorcycle clubs aimed at raising funds to carry out adaptations for crippled riders. Everyone was pretty generous at all times - bikers are also caring people - but I quickly learned not to reveal the cause of my injuries beyond saying I was in a rush-hour RTA if I wanted to maximise the fund-raising. No-one seemed to want their bubble to be burst by accepting that I could've been taken out by a reckless biker.

I found it disturbing to 'lose my audience' by suggesting that 'we' were also culpable by our attitude to traffic with more than two wheels. Most people didn't want to hear it, preferring to stay with pat phrases like " for every stupid rider there are a thousand drivers" without accepting that the ratio of bikes to cars reduces this statistic by a substantial factor. It also avoids the central issue of what to do in the presence of so many inefficient drivers, like slowing down, showing courtesy, confining high speed riding to the open road and so on.

When my wife arrived at the hospital where I lay half-dead she copped sight of the other rider in a casualty bay. He was sat up on a trolley with his mates all around him, having a good laugh at his miracle escape. I guess I don't have to tell you how she felt.
Apart from later lying about his responsibility to avoid prosecution (totally rejected by a dozen witnesses) I never heard another thing from this gallant 100%er. My injuries meant nothing to him at all.

B.

Badsight-
02-20-2007, 11:59 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bazzaah2:
Want to drive like a w*nker? Do it on a track and save us the rest of us this idiocy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>the real "w*nkers" are those that hold traffic up . AND those that somehow manage to wipe themselves out at the walking pace of 100 km/h
(i mean come on , being realistic no way is it possible to get "surprised" , or "caught out" travelling that slow)

Brando , ive had a fight in the past with a guy who thought it was cool to splice up the middle of 2 stranger riders - the dangers of that are self evident , please dont take my looking-down-my-nose as support for stupidity . contrary to AlGroover's claims , the sterile track enviroment is where you can shut off most survival instincts & just work the bike . as he put it , the "real ability" is in being a surviver on the open road

Stackhouse25th
02-21-2007, 12:42 AM
pretty nuts this one. ive seen plenty of these kinds of extreme speed videos, but ive also seen the ones where the guy loses his life. so yeh, the aftermath isnt pretty either

SidCheshire
02-21-2007, 03:42 PM
He is skilled...and he will probably survive this period in his life. Others not so skilled will emulate and perhaps not survive.

Track days will do nothing to improve road riding techniques - totally different and gives false confidence.

Bikes are fantastic fun but are only as safe as the person in charge of the throttle grip. I've ridden for 30 years plus and will choose who I ride with...certainly not biking "heroes" like Richard Cranium here.

I've picked up bits, washed off roads, searched for and cleared away many Richard Craniums over the years - also the others caught up in stunts like these. Show more real footage of traffic accidents on prime time telly...get into schools...I just hope it has an effect.

Complete and utter dic.head.

Bear in mind that I am giving a personal side based on many years of riding, firefighting and seeing friends lost and maimed because of biking.

There ARE positive sides to it but they aren't pushed enough....the harmony of riding in a group that knows eachothers limitations...interacting when riding in a group...protective positioning...solo riding...coming out of a set of bends and shouting satisfaction...Positive biking!!

BillyTheKid_22
02-21-2007, 04:54 PM
http://www.breakingpoint.co.uk/image003.jpg

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Covino
02-21-2007, 07:41 PM
Regardless of the wrecklessness, going 180 MPH on a busy freeway like that takes skill. Besides, everyone else around were in cages, I think the only person he really put at risk was himself.
I have much less respect for soccer moms and bussiness suits, in their 4000 lb wrecking ball of a machine, speeding down the highway.

BillyTheKid_22
02-21-2007, 08:03 PM
My Deaf Friend 6 years ago, Tony crashed !! He was Hosptial and very very hurt body. Not dead!! He is deaf!!!Tony, he jumped body like roll 11 time and 1 mile and highway at Norman, Oklahoma!! Tony is mad something, Tony's ex-girlfriend, She broke up him. Tony is very Mad & Fast !!! I told him. He say 175 mph. he lucky and Alives!! Real story!! Tony , he is very stuff and ROUGH!!! 199? Yamaha YZR 400 sports! crashed it!! Other New Yamaha. He is crazy!!! He still life and now less !!!

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english/doc/2005-10/17/xin_21100217094499132741.jpg

examlpe Look like crashed!!! Tony not picture!!!

fordfan25
02-21-2007, 09:40 PM
what a dumb frick. sad thing is he will end up hurting or causeing some one to get hurt like brando.I knew a guy some 6 years ago. he bought a thunderbird 5.0,aparently at 11.30 at night he disided to open it up down a hilly curvy road named "rocky ford road" no less to try and impress a friend of his. Ended up a woman and her 3 kids were heading home that night and enterd Rocky Ford road from a side street. he was doing est 145mph and Tboned the lady. killing her 1 of her kids and putting the other in intensive care. Some people just take stuff to far outa there skill range and do not take proper care. i do ALOT of street raceing in cars. never in traffic sept the rare street light race wich is always under 50mph in lite to no traffic. plus im in a small town were even mid after noon traffic is lite.Most all of my races are set up in advance on long streches of road with no unwatched side roads and NO hills of curvs. even still i know its not the smartist thing to do but we take great care to be safe. what that guy does is beyond stupid. another sad thing is you know some ahole cop is wrighting a hardworking man or woman a ticket for doing 8mph over the limit on there way home from work while this crack head is doing what he does.

Pirschjaeger
02-21-2007, 10:04 PM
Now there's a guy who needs a good a$$ kickin.

Last year I was in Germany and was along for a ride with a guy from Franken. We were in a Ford wagon loaded with tools and the back seat had 4 very heavy electric motors we were to install at Lufthansa in Hamburg.

This jack-a$$ was driving at speeds of up to 240 kph at night on the autobahn, in a frigg'in Ford! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif

The autobahn is one place where Germans become so hypocritical. They talk about the environment and the need to protect it but just look at the trees along the autobahn. The excessive pollution caused by inefficiently running engines and brake dust is turning the trees black and some of them are even losing their needles.

Grrrr, this is a topic that boils my blood. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif

x6BL_Brando
02-22-2007, 09:52 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">There ARE positive sides to it but they aren't pushed enough....the harmony of riding in a group that knows eachothers limitations...interacting when riding in a group...protective positioning...solo riding...coming out of a set of bends and shouting satisfaction...Positive biking!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just wanted to reply to this from Sid:

Yes, yes and YES! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

I'd been doin' that nearly 30 years when this creep decided to make his ill-advised move.
The part that I maybe didn't make clear is that this all went down in the rush hour in a small city inside a 30 m.p.h. limit. I was only doing 25 m.ph at the time, but this guy was doing fifty. I guess he thought (if he thought at all) that he was being cool.

That's my point about the G.R. If you look at the inner-city cop-baiting film you'll see that he is doing just that sh*t in urban streets, all for the sake of making his own bizarre point (and a self-glorifying movie).

It doesn't make a lot of difference whether it's a housewife in her Land-cruiser or a dude on a bike - bad driving will eventually leave someone in a bad mess. Blaming the vehicle doesn't cut it for me.

B

Monty_Thrud
02-22-2007, 10:56 AM
I gave up riding those crotch rockets years ago, the roads in my country are no place anymore for this type of riding and besides those type of bikes are boring ridden at the speed limits, high powered sowing machines at 30mph everywhere is not my idea of fun http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sleepzzz.gif...i'll stick to my leaky smelly noisy Triumph, cruising around with a grin on my face, shouting TALLY-HOOO! with my pi$$ pot and goggles, wiping the oil out of my goggles with my scarf, collecting flys...yum, loads of vitamins.