PDA

View Full Version : OT: can anyone pls help with taking off..pls

Avont29
01-28-2007, 03:24 PM
i picked up battle of britain 2: wings of victory, man this game is EXTREMEY hard, i can't even get the plane started, i tried in a hurrican and a spitifre

right now im in the hurricane, and i did everything, i did flaps down, i opened the canopy, flaps down, and hit both magnetos, switched to main fuel tank, and i hit the engine starter button, the engine comes on at for like 2 seconds then cuts off..i dont understand why wont it start

i would have asked on the shockwave productions forums, but m acocunt hasn't been activated

p.s. what is emergency undercarriage? what does that do??

Avont29
01-28-2007, 03:24 PM
i picked up battle of britain 2: wings of victory, man this game is EXTREMEY hard, i can't even get the plane started, i tried in a hurrican and a spitifre

right now im in the hurricane, and i did everything, i did flaps down, i opened the canopy, flaps down, and hit both magnetos, switched to main fuel tank, and i hit the engine starter button, the engine comes on at for like 2 seconds then cuts off..i dont understand why wont it start

i would have asked on the shockwave productions forums, but m acocunt hasn't been activated

p.s. what is emergency undercarriage? what does that do??

zoinks_
01-28-2007, 03:48 PM
have you downloaded the manual? use 2.04. 2.05 is not out yet.
http://shockwaveproductions.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5628

you missed primer in your start up procedure.
open up throttle, prop pitch...

page 180 of the manual has the procedure.

emergency undercarriage releases emergency cylinder if landing gear is damaged..ctrl + g

badaboom.1
01-28-2007, 03:56 PM
SimHQ is probably the next best place to find out stuff for BoB WoV,check there forum.check this link.

here (http://www.simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=75)

capt_frank
01-29-2007, 06:25 AM
after you prime the engine, hold the start button and advance the throttle a bit until the engine starts.