PDA

View Full Version : Game like AssassinS Creed about Rome

shako908
10-21-2010, 06:00 AM
in real Rome. empery of rome. this will be big shock in world all world likes Rome. like to take years of avgustus. or about gladietor what you think will be good?

shako908
10-21-2010, 06:00 AM
in real Rome. empery of rome. this will be big shock in world all world likes Rome. like to take years of avgustus. or about gladietor what you think will be good?

Abeonis
10-21-2010, 07:18 AM
What are you on about?

O6EvolutionIXMR
10-21-2010, 07:21 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif Probably the most confusing thing i've ever read.

Or as Al Mualim would say, "Speak sense, child!"

extrememuffin
10-21-2010, 07:48 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by O6EvolutionIXMR:
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif Probably the most confusing thing i've ever read.

Or as Al Mualim would say, "Speak sense, child!" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol

shako908
10-21-2010, 07:53 AM
hom it will be nice that assassin creators make a game lika assassin creed in rome real rome. in the year of avgustus. keisar

mustangmaniak20
10-21-2010, 08:01 AM
FOR GODS SAKE MAN, LEARN ENGLISH!
Or post in another language speaking forum!!!!!!!!!
You can post this in the Assassin`s Creed 3 and beyond thread....after you educate yourself a bit.

shako908
10-21-2010, 08:02 AM
Rome developed the game at a time when there was a great Roman Empire, the period of any take and make a game like Assassin creed. That on some games. Submit and such a sensation as a brotherhood.

O6EvolutionIXMR
10-21-2010, 08:10 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by shako908:
Rome developed the game at a time when there was a great Roman Empire, the period of any take and make a game like Assassin creed. That on some games. Submit and such a sensation as a brotherhood. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think I see what you mean now. You would like to see the game take place in Roman era of Emporer Julius Caesar Augustus.

Although that would be nice to see the Roman Empire & Rome during this prosperous period, it just doesn't fit in to the AC series as Brotherhood is a continuation of ACII set in the Renaissance.

O6EvolutionIXMR
10-21-2010, 08:14 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mustangmaniak20:
You can post this in the Assassin`s Creed 3 and beyond thread....after you educate yourself a bit. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No need for that. I don't understand everyone's perception of English being a "world language".
Let me ask you, considering Ubisoft is a Canadian-based developer and they mainly speak French in Montreal, wouldn't you be in the same situation as the OP if these forums were all in French? I bet there wouldn't be anyone telling you to speak English.

extrememuffin
10-21-2010, 08:31 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by O6EvolutionIXMR:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mustangmaniak20:
You can post this in the Assassin`s Creed 3 and beyond thread....after you educate yourself a bit. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No need for that. I don't understand everyone's perception of English being a "world language".
Let me ask you, considering Ubisoft is a Canadian-based developer and they mainly speak French in Montreal, wouldn't you be in the same situation as the OP if these forums were all in French? I bet there wouldn't be anyone telling you to speak English. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
except that the forums are in ENGLISH. if the forums were in french then we wouldnt be here. the point is Ubisoft made the forums english so thats what we have to post in to the best of our ability.

Abeonis
10-21-2010, 09:07 AM
Let me ask you, considering Ubisoft is a Canadian-based developer and they mainly speak French in Montreal, wouldn't you be in the same situation as the OP if these forums were all in French? I bet there wouldn't be anyone telling you to speak English. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, Montreal has always been an English speaking city. It started out as an English colony, and never once fell to French (or any other) military forces. So, Montreal is most certainly more enlgish-speaking, then french.

O6EvolutionIXMR
10-21-2010, 09:31 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by extrememuffin:

except that the forums are in ENGLISH. if the forums were in french then we wouldnt be here. the point is Ubisoft made the forums english so thats what we have to post in to the best of our ability. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think maybe you should read the "Terms of Use" at the bottom of the page. There is no mention on use of a specific language. Meaning he/she could speak whatever language he wants.

O6EvolutionIXMR
10-21-2010, 09:47 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Abeonis:

Actually, Montreal has always been an English speaking city. It started out as an English colony, and never once fell to French (or any other) military forces. So, Montreal is most certainly more enlgish-speaking, then french. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The most spoken language at home in the city is French by 56.9% of the population, followed by English at 18.6% (as of 2006 census). The official language of Montreal is French as defined by the city's charter. Montreal is the second largest primarily French-speaking city in the world, after Paris. -wikipedia.org

Murcuseo
10-21-2010, 09:47 AM
Have to say I agree with O6EvolutionIXMR on this one, regardless of this chaps/chapettes english language boundaries there are more constructive ways of replying to his post than simply mocking him/her. As proven by O6EvolutionIXMR's second post.

You must post in english on this forum so you have to appreciate that not everyone has english as a first or even second language so at least shako908 made the effort to post in english rather than do what some people do and post in their native tongue.

sandmanssorrow
10-21-2010, 10:07 AM
Now I know what foreigners feel like when I try to speak to them in their language, "Avez vous un grande poullet pour favor senior.?"
It don't make no sense!

itsamea-mario
10-21-2010, 10:13 AM
was that 'Your a giant chicken please sir'?
or 'have you a giant chicken please sir'?
and isn't senoir spanish?

Murcuseo
10-21-2010, 10:45 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by itsamea-mario:

and isn't senoir spanish? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think that was the point he was trying to make. lol

Pete3650
10-21-2010, 03:31 PM
No, its not

My native languague is Spanish, so i can tell senoir is not spanish.