PDA

View Full Version : vector to enemy request... what does it do??

salthill
07-01-2005, 04:54 AM
hi,
if i ask Ground Control for the above is the heading they give accurate for where the bogey's are in real (sim)time or is it just the next waypoint??
i use this request a lot with the Against All Odds Me163 campaign as i find it hard to locate the bomber boxes

cheers

salthill
07-01-2005, 04:54 AM
hi,
if i ask Ground Control for the above is the heading they give accurate for where the bogey's are in real (sim)time or is it just the next waypoint??
i use this request a lot with the Against All Odds Me163 campaign as i find it hard to locate the bomber boxes

cheers

salthill
07-04-2005, 04:41 AM
Bump
anyone?

msalama
07-04-2005, 06:56 AM
Hmm... I _think_ it's a straight vector to enemy, but I'm not sure. Can check later, though, when I get back home...

Anyone?

SeaFireLIV
07-04-2005, 09:04 AM
It allows the Tower to remind you of your objective waypoint (where you are meant to bomb or fly a combat patrol).

This was new with PF (although not mentioned in the Readme). I love it because finally I can fly without needing the waypoint aircraft on my map - if I get lost I call the Tower, he directs me.

Another new thing was the `Clearance to take off` which really works both on Carriers and land. I no longer need to turn my plane to the side to check.

Little things like this really help. I hope Oleg does more. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

By the way, salthill, did it help you find your bogeys?

salthill
07-04-2005, 12:44 PM
Thnx,

SeaFireLIV,
mainly it helps but not always maybe its my aging eyesight not helped by too many hrs of FB/PF!!!!

cheers