PDA

View Full Version : airplane view

maintsmanphil
06-15-2006, 07:19 AM
can someone explain how i can view the plane instad the cockpit view i have tryed what i can do maybe i am doing something wrong. If you like email me. maintsmanphil53@yahoo.com

maintsmanphil
06-15-2006, 07:19 AM
can someone explain how i can view the plane instad the cockpit view i have tryed what i can do maybe i am doing something wrong. If you like email me. maintsmanphil53@yahoo.com

dbillo
06-15-2006, 07:46 AM
F2 for mouse-pannable external view
F8 for chase view
F3 for flyby view

F1 will get you back in the cockpit

tigertalon
06-15-2006, 09:00 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by maintsmanphil:
can someone explain how i can view the plane instad the cockpit view i have tryed what i can do maybe i am doing something wrong. If you like email me. maintsmanphil53@yahoo.com </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Try all the function keys (F1-F12) with various combinations with Ctrl and Alt keys, and find the one suitable for situation.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/10.gif reading the manual or the control section in game might help.

bogusheadbox
06-15-2006, 09:59 AM
Something that has not been mentioned.

Make sure you have external views enabled in the difficulties settings.

If you are playing online, this option may be disabled by the host for added realism.

Regards