PDA

View Full Version : Shrunken Heads

YrNitemare101
02-17-2011, 02:42 PM
I don't really know who else to ask this but if I accidentally sold one of the shrunken heads is there another way that I can get another one for that shop quest?

YrNitemare101
02-17-2011, 02:42 PM
I don't really know who else to ask this but if I accidentally sold one of the shrunken heads is there another way that I can get another one for that shop quest?

AnthonyA85
02-17-2011, 02:52 PM
IF you did acidently sell one, you'd probably have to play the game over, since, as far as i know, there are only 2.

You MIGHT be able to replay the shrine memory that one of the shrunken heads is in, but i don't know if that will work. (It's the Sixth Day mission, acording to the strat guide.) I don't know where the other shrunken head is though, unless they're both in that shrine.

Mizz_Assassin
02-17-2011, 05:06 PM
are the shrunken heads useful in any way?
i thought all you could do with them was hock them for a couple hundred florins?

massmurdera_666
02-17-2011, 05:26 PM
they're needed to complete a shop mission, and i think you can get one from sending your assassin's on missions

Kira1321
02-17-2011, 05:30 PM
You need them to complete one of the blacksmith shop quest, Exotica, which unlocks the Seusenhofer Pauldrons and chest guard. I had an issue with one of them as well. The only way to get again is by replaying the Sixth day since the other one is inside a treasure chest in the Antico region. As a side note, when you replay the memorie, make sure to actually finish it to the end or the shrunken head won't stay in your inventory.

Serrachio
02-17-2011, 07:27 PM
I know they're really rare, and it was lucky that I didn't sell mine, but I think for an armour set that can be easily matched by an unbreakable set that's unlocked by the Romulus Lairs, that they need to add more opportunities to get a Shrunken Head for the Seusenhofer Set.

Maybe they can make a Project Legacy Recruit Contract mission that allows you to sync Shrunken Heads and other Shop Quest items over to the game.

I know for a fact that you get a florin reward if you buy the Rome properties once on there.