PDA

View Full Version : what to do next?????

faka-me
01-10-2011, 12:43 PM
i think all the people like me at lvl 50 will agree it is so boring now that we can't lvl up. i think there should be some sort of presteige.
give me your thoughts
(ps add me on psn my name is faka-me)

faka-me
01-10-2011, 12:43 PM
i think all the people like me at lvl 50 will agree it is so boring now that we can't lvl up. i think there should be some sort of presteige.
give me your thoughts
(ps add me on psn my name is faka-me)

FireTempest00
01-10-2011, 12:47 PM
According some people from the French Ubi forums, DLC 2.0 will raise the level cap.

But there will be a new map and game mode for sure.

Rainie
01-10-2011, 12:49 PM
I don't agree and I've been lvl 50 since the week after it came out and I'm still having a lot of fun. If you have to be rewarded in order to remain interested in a game then you'll probably get bored fast. I do leaderboard chasing and trying to beat my stun record to keep me entertained.

KHRYS_24
01-10-2011, 12:55 PM
What I try to do now, is try to unlock all of the advance abilities. Seeing that us level 50's can't level up anymore (for now), only thing we can do now is try and unlock certain things in the game. Unless you've already done all that, then just try and play a match and mess around. Works for me when i don't feel like playing a serious game and it usually gets really fun when you just mess around not caring for wins, kills, etc, (which is what i tend to do every single game now)

FKNLunatick
01-10-2011, 12:56 PM
All of the challenges should keep you busy for months.

colan33
01-10-2011, 01:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kriticalraine:
I don't agree and I've been lvl 50 since the week after it came out and I'm still having a lot of fun. If you have to be rewarded in order to remain interested in a game then you'll probably get bored fast. I do leaderboard chasing and trying to beat my stun record to keep me entertained. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I allso think games are so much more fun when u put up own waypoints.
It`s ok with lev.90 but hey,after that?

Phyxsius-
01-10-2011, 01:08 PM
Well...I`ll tell you what I did...

I am beginning to play the other game modes.

For me, Manhunt is my bread and butter. Starting to get points without working too much so I am learning Wanted atm.. and doing a poor job at it too http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

But hey... sloooooowly learning.

Alternatively get a friend party on whatever Manhunt or Alliance.

Having fun, not chewing points.

E-Zekiel
01-10-2011, 01:22 PM
Why do you care about leveling up? Do people not play video games for the fun of playing anymore? Jesus. I hate that most multiplayer games have leveling up now. How about we all start on even ground and try to outsmart each other without disadvantages.

W.E.S.P
01-10-2011, 01:41 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by faka-me:
give me your thoughts
(ps add me on psn my name is faka-me) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dont like saying im bored of it, but ive not played it in a while. I havent tried the dusk map yet either. An update of the new DLC would probably get me playing it again http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif Really looking forward to Chest Capture.

Im not bored because of the ranking either.

BlacklightDemon
01-10-2011, 01:57 PM
I've been level 50 for a while and after not playing all Xmas I'm trying to see how far I can get up the rankings and hopefully get back over my old ranking that I had when the game 1st came out. I just play for fun really http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif you should too :P lol

DeanOMiite
01-10-2011, 02:34 PM
I say just go after the challenges. Maybe you haven't unlocked all of the evolved firecracker abilities or completed all throwing knife challenges? That's what I'm gonna be doing when I'm at lvl 50 with all forms of my favorite abilities.

luth411
01-10-2011, 02:37 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kriticalraine:
I don't agree and I've been lvl 50 since the week after it came out and I'm still having a lot of fun. If you have to be rewarded in order to remain interested in a game then you'll probably get bored fast. I do leaderboard chasing and trying to beat my stun record to keep me entertained. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

While this really boils down to preference, I agree with Rainie. It's understandable that some people are feeling bored or stagnant at the level cap, but that doesn't mean the game is boring at 50. I thought wetrix was an awesome puzzle game, but few of my friends agreed.

I don't know about you, but I have a ton of challenges left to complete- some for evolved abilities. While there are certainly attractive ideas for development past the level cap, understand that eventually there will probably be an end-game where your "new content" is simply variations from match to match with different people and profile blends.

obliviondoll
01-10-2011, 04:50 PM
I enjoy being level 50 MORE than I enjoyed getting there.

Mix things up a little.

Try out those abilities you didn't use much when you first unlocked them.

I've just gone back for a run with mute, and found that I'm still terrible with it - am considering picking up throwing knives again - used them a little early on, and used them on the 2 days of playtime I got in the pre-beta demo (the one most people saw at E3)

faka-me
01-13-2011, 01:57 PM
ok thanks guys for all your thoughts. will try some of your suggestions.although i miss beeting people that were lvl50 and i was lvl 15 felt good. ha http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif