PDA

View Full Version : Assassinating Abstergo guards?

vanityxo
04-15-2010, 01:42 PM
I just started a new game, and when I came to the part right before you get stuffed in the trunk and taken to the assassin headquarters, I was running around waiting for Lucy to finish off the guards but she got knocked on her *** so I decided to help.

Lo and behold I started assassinating people with my... Palm I guess...
For no reason Desmond just threw himself over every guard and you got the SCHWING! sound you get during a high profile assassination with the hidden blade, and blood appeared all over their throats and torso.

Is this some sort of symbolism or did the game just go bat-**** crazy?

vanityxo
04-15-2010, 01:42 PM
I just started a new game, and when I came to the part right before you get stuffed in the trunk and taken to the assassin headquarters, I was running around waiting for Lucy to finish off the guards but she got knocked on her *** so I decided to help.

Lo and behold I started assassinating people with my... Palm I guess...
For no reason Desmond just threw himself over every guard and you got the SCHWING! sound you get during a high profile assassination with the hidden blade, and blood appeared all over their throats and torso.

Is this some sort of symbolism or did the game just go bat-**** crazy?

TheLeoCrow
04-15-2010, 03:49 PM
I did the same, in the end of the game. I guess it's a glitch but a funny one

JohnConnor2012
04-16-2010, 02:00 PM
Definitely a bug at the start (I had a lot of trouble with characters freezing and / or cloning themselves, esp. Lucy, due to slow processing speeds) but Desmond's given a hidden blade during the end fight. I could never activate it last time as there's no weapon wheel - guess activation's numeric instead.

21st April PS: Just replayed the end. Yes, you can activate the blade with a numeric. Those guards tumble like flies!