PDA

View Full Version : Questions about IUB and Grey Wolves Mods?

Hocking
04-21-2006, 10:24 PM
I have been away for awhile, but I am getting back into SHIII. When I left a few months ago, I had been using the "RuB 1.45" mod. I now see that there are two completely new mods out, the IUB mod (which includes the RuB's mod in it) and the Grey Wolves Mod. I have a few questions about them:

1) Which Mod is considered to have the more realistic gameplay, and overall experience?
2) Which Mod has all the extra's to include better graphics and things like that?
3) What is the latest versions of each Mod? Is it Version 1.0 for GW's, and Version 1.03 for IuB?
4) Do I really have to install both Mods over a clean version of SHIII and official UBI patches only? I plan on installing the mod using the JSGME utility.
5) Which Mod should I get? Which Mod is the most popular amongst the community at this point? Is it easy to switch back and forth between the two mods using the JSGME utility?

Thanks for any help with this decision. I really appreciate it.

Hocking
04-21-2006, 10:24 PM
I have been away for awhile, but I am getting back into SHIII. When I left a few months ago, I had been using the "RuB 1.45" mod. I now see that there are two completely new mods out, the IUB mod (which includes the RuB's mod in it) and the Grey Wolves Mod. I have a few questions about them:

1) Which Mod is considered to have the more realistic gameplay, and overall experience?
2) Which Mod has all the extra's to include better graphics and things like that?
3) What is the latest versions of each Mod? Is it Version 1.0 for GW's, and Version 1.03 for IuB?
4) Do I really have to install both Mods over a clean version of SHIII and official UBI patches only? I plan on installing the mod using the JSGME utility.
5) Which Mod should I get? Which Mod is the most popular amongst the community at this point? Is it easy to switch back and forth between the two mods using the JSGME utility?

Thanks for any help with this decision. I really appreciate it.