PDA

View Full Version : North American Release date postponed?

com199
10-23-2009, 12:32 PM
I read that they postponed the release date from the 17th to the 20th. anyone know if this is true?

com199
10-23-2009, 12:32 PM
I read that they postponed the release date from the 17th to the 20th. anyone know if this is true?

Ezio_475
10-23-2009, 12:33 PM
Please use search next time!

Its 20th for Europe and 17th for America. Common sense, seriously.

IV_trailer
10-23-2009, 12:35 PM
If so, it would be much more easyer for me not to look at "leaked gameplay" from America since I am from Holland.

EDIT: Oops. I didn't read your post correctly. See post of Ezio_457 please.

Cpt_Yanni
10-23-2009, 12:43 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by IV_trailer:
If so, it would be much more easyer for me not to look at "leaked gameplay" from America since I am from Holland.

EDIT: Oops. I didn't read your post correctly. See post of Ezio_457 please. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you have pre-ordered it, you'll probably get it on the same release date as America http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Ezio_475
10-23-2009, 01:13 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cpt_Yanni:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by IV_trailer:

EDIT: Oops. I didn't read your post correctly. See post of Ezio_457 please. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you have pre-ordered it, you'll probably get it on the same release date as America http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Not really, preorder = 1 day before release and if REALLY lucky (like 1 in 1000) you may get it 2 days before. But still, 1-2 days isn't too bad.

IV_trailer
10-23-2009, 01:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cpt_Yanni:

If you have pre-ordered it, you'll probably get it on the same release date as America http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Except for delivery time that would only happen if i had pre-ordered in an American shop. But i just did it by bol.com for the black edition.

Coolgerb
10-23-2009, 02:33 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ezio_475:
Please use search next time!

Its 20th for Europe and 17th for America. Common sense, seriously. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Europe getting it later is not exactly common sense. There's absolutely no added value to it than to annoy Europeans.

Ant__.
10-23-2009, 02:54 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Europe getting it later is not exactly common sense. There's absolutely no added value to it than to annoy Europeans. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

On that note the topic closes.