PDA

View Full Version : PC VERSION CANCELLED - leaving legit buyers out in the cold.

dexfx69
11-26-2011, 03:07 AM
Thanks Ubisoft! How about finding a constructive way to fix the problem of piracy rather than bad DRM that punishes legit buyers? You just want the big bucks from the consoles and feel the pc community doesnt' fill your pockets enough. And now you leave us in the cold when we buyers helped to build your brand! I can tell you that the online GR Future Soldier will fail miserably because you dissed the PC community with cancelling GRFS.

dexfx69
11-26-2011, 03:07 AM
Thanks Ubisoft! How about finding a constructive way to fix the problem of piracy rather than bad DRM that punishes legit buyers? You just want the big bucks from the consoles and feel the pc community doesnt' fill your pockets enough. And now you leave us in the cold when we buyers helped to build your brand! I can tell you that the online GR Future Soldier will fail miserably because you dissed the PC community with cancelling GRFS.

Improvizor
11-26-2011, 03:30 AM
I think they are being dishonest here. I think they know their game isn't good enough for PC gamers. It really doesn't look that good. It looks a little dumb and easy. I doubt many PC gamers would buy it anyway. However, if they don't release the new Rainbow Six game on PC (in 2013) I'll go berserk.

You-Bee-Soft
11-26-2011, 04:13 AM
Thanks for saving me the cash, Ubisoft!

I'll spend my $60 with EA and Activision.

THS-RAMPAGE
11-26-2011, 11:51 AM
My money just went to battlefield 3 for 30$, and come fall time SYDICATE BABY!!! it is looking good :]

ghost recon is no longer a mans game. Its childs play

they will release a future soldier 8 months later during 2012 winter!!! don't worry u will only have to wait till the game is fully dead