PDA

View Full Version : IL2 - Sturmovik 1946

FTino
01-24-2010, 11:12 AM
By starting the game under Win7 dialog pop up "tages.exe" have not enough privileges to run.

Is there any manuell or install tips to run this game with windows 7?

FTino
01-24-2010, 11:12 AM
By starting the game under Win7 dialog pop up "tages.exe" have not enough privileges to run.

Is there any manuell or install tips to run this game with windows 7?

KG26_Alpha
01-25-2010, 03:34 AM
Install IL2 1946 to a directory outside of the Programs folder

IE:

C:\IL2\IL2 1946 v4.09m

This allows you to make file changes to the IL2 directory files.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

If you want to turn off UAC

Turn User Account Control on or off

User Account Control (UAC) can help you prevent unauthorized changes to your computer. It works by prompting you for permission when a task requires administrative rights, such as installing software or changing settings that affect other users.

We don't recommend turning User Account Control off. If you do turn it off, you should turn it back on as soon as possible.

Open User Accounts by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking User Accounts and Family Safety (or clicking User Accounts, if you are connected to a network domain), and then clicking User Accounts.

Click Turn User Account Control on or off. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Select the Use User Account Control (UAC) to help protect your computer check box to turn on UAC, or clear the check box to turn off UAC, and then click OK.

chomamonka
04-10-2010, 03:17 PM
how do i install hyperlobby i click on the cilent what folder do i put it in ?

KG26_Alpha
04-12-2010, 10:55 AM
Hi

You can install the Hyperlobby into its default location now as its Vista and Win 7 compatible, it can install with UAC turned on and works slightly differently from the previous versions.

Have a look at the link and read the new functions and installation details.

http://hyperfighter.sk/modules...ile=viewtopic&t=7600 (http://hyperfighter.sk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=7600)

Ace_1952
05-06-2010, 11:41 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KG26_Alpha:
Install IL2 1946 to a directory outside of the Programs folder

IE:

C:\IL2\IL2 1946 v4.09m

This allows you to make file changes to the IL2 directory files.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

If you want to turn off UAC

Turn User Account Control on or off

User Account Control (UAC) can help you prevent unauthorized changes to your computer. It works by prompting you for permission when a task requires administrative rights, such as installing software or changing settings that affect other users.

We don't recommend turning User Account Control off. If you do turn it off, you should turn it back on as soon as possible.

Open User Accounts by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking User Accounts and Family Safety (or clicking User Accounts, if you are connected to a network domain), and then clicking User Accounts.

Click Turn User Account Control on or off. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Select the Use User Account Control (UAC) to help protect your computer check box to turn on UAC, or clear the check box to turn off UAC, and then click OK. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

geesmith
12-28-2010, 03:36 AM
Having turned UAC off the only difference is that I don't see the "Tages wishes to mess with your Head Drive" message....I'm still asked to install the driver as admin.. I already am admin....it fails to install.

When I start my pc I get a notification that the driver is incompatible. I can then look for a solution which takes me to the manufacturers site (Tages SA) which has a remove/install .exe....which makes absolutely no difference! The same issue continues. Dear admin, you are not recognised as the admin by Tages.

As I downloaded the game I simply have an installer file and several rar files. I've installed to C:/Games/Ubisoft. I can run none of the .exes as administrator. I don't suppose the Securom fix will work with Tages.

Do I really need to find a hack to get my legal purchase to be of merchantable quality? I've purchased every release of Sturmovik since IL2 Sturmovik in approx 2001.

Does anyone know how to fix this please?