PDA

View Full Version : To whoever designed this

cwoad
06-08-2011, 01:08 PM
The Fights

Theres always one guy who will just jump back when you swing at him. I spent the whole 40 seconds against 5 people, going round and round the ring, trying to punch this one guy, but he kept jumping back, the scared noob. I never landed a hit on anyone! And I notice its the same guy who throws dirt in your face! Eugh its so frustrating!

cwoad
06-08-2011, 01:08 PM
The Fights

Theres always one guy who will just jump back when you swing at him. I spent the whole 40 seconds against 5 people, going round and round the ring, trying to punch this one guy, but he kept jumping back, the scared noob. I never landed a hit on anyone! And I notice its the same guy who throws dirt in your face! Eugh its so frustrating!

IIwangcarsII
06-08-2011, 01:14 PM
Wait til he attacks and counter it then.

iN3krO
06-08-2011, 01:39 PM
cwoad go get some skill ... this game is not for ******ed noobs like you.. you need skill to play it... never thoought ******ed ppl with so less skill would play a game like this omfg... now i understand why ubisoft made Ac2 and Brotherhood so easy... they want ******ed ppl playing their game....

Do they think i'm ******ed too?

rileypoole1234
06-08-2011, 03:06 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by daniel_gervide:
cwoad go get some skill ... this game is not for ******ed noobs like you.. you need skill to play it... never thoought ******ed ppl with so less skill would play a game like this omfg... now i understand why ubisoft made Ac2 and Brotherhood so easy... they want ******ed ppl playing their game....

Do they think i'm ******ed too? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
No need to be a jerk about it. With a post like that everyone will think you're a ******.

kriegerdesgottes
06-08-2011, 07:02 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rileypoole1234:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by daniel_gervide:

Do they think i'm ******ed too? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
No need to be a jerk about it. With a post like that everyone will think you're a ******. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Too late. I agree there is no reason to be a jerk about it and I'm sure it is probably annoying for people not used to the franchise. Not everyone plays these games religiously like we do.

tjbyrum1
06-08-2011, 08:01 PM
Each enemy is different, and has different AI, and different skills.

You can't go in hacking and swinging, it doesn't work that way. Assassin's Creed ombat works with precision controls, countering, reflex, and careful observation - not spamming the X/Square button.

Here some examples:

These show quick ways. For example, I did not put DISARM for the Brutes, even though you CAN disarm them, I didn't put it because you would need to weaken them first.

Standard Guard - Red Caps, average armor, very weak. Swords.
Strategy: Combo Attack; Counter; Kill Streak; Disarm;

Agile Guards - Thin and Skinny. light armor, cunning. Daggers.
Strategy: Grab Them and Slit Throat; Kill Streak; Counter;

Armored Guards - Standard Guard, with more armor, tougher. Swords and Hammers.
Strategy: Kick Them to Break Guard; Counter; Kill Streak;

Brutes - Heavy Guard, Large, tough, ARMORED.. Axes and Swords.
Strategy: Kick Them to Break Guard; Hidden-Blade Counter; Kill Streak

Seeker - Large Heavy Guards, tough, hardened. Spears.
Strategy: Kick Them to Break Guard; Hidden-Blade Counter; Kill Streak; Disarm.

Just find out which guard does what, and how to beat them. You don't swing your sword at a Seeker. Instead you should try breaking his guard, disarming him, or using your Hidden Blade to counter him.