PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for the theme of the next AC

justdaniel23
11-02-2011, 04:23 PM
Hello, I'm a long time player of the Assassin's Creed series, and they are some of my favorite games. I am posting because I thought of a great idea (in my opinion) for the next Assassin's Creed game. I've explored this forum and read all the rules, so I'm pretty sure that this counts as a relevant topic. I'm not going to lie, I'm new here, so if this topic is against the rules in any way, I apologize sincerely. I also apologize if this has already been suggested before, or is a topic that comes up repetitively.

My suggestion is the next Assassin's Creed game (presumably Assassin's Creed 3) will follow a brand new Assassin, and be set in the period of the French Revolution. The French revolution, I think, would be a perfect place for an AC game because of the tone of deceit, figures getting overthrown, Assassins murdering people, tons of people getting executed, etc. I can see the Assassin's Creed storyline being easily fit into the story of the French revolution. Robespierre would be a templar, of course, also Jean-Paul Marat. Charlotte Corday could be an assassin. And of course, the assassin's family could be guillotined! I think it's just perfect.

Again, I apologize in advance for any problems that anyone has with this post.

justdaniel23
11-02-2011, 04:23 PM
Hello, I'm a long time player of the Assassin's Creed series, and they are some of my favorite games. I am posting because I thought of a great idea (in my opinion) for the next Assassin's Creed game. I've explored this forum and read all the rules, so I'm pretty sure that this counts as a relevant topic. I'm not going to lie, I'm new here, so if this topic is against the rules in any way, I apologize sincerely. I also apologize if this has already been suggested before, or is a topic that comes up repetitively.

My suggestion is the next Assassin's Creed game (presumably Assassin's Creed 3) will follow a brand new Assassin, and be set in the period of the French Revolution. The French revolution, I think, would be a perfect place for an AC game because of the tone of deceit, figures getting overthrown, Assassins murdering people, tons of people getting executed, etc. I can see the Assassin's Creed storyline being easily fit into the story of the French revolution. Robespierre would be a templar, of course, also Jean-Paul Marat. Charlotte Corday could be an assassin. And of course, the assassin's family could be guillotined! I think it's just perfect.

Again, I apologize in advance for any problems that anyone has with this post.

Locopells
11-02-2011, 06:23 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by justdaniel23:
Again, I apologise in advance for any problems that anyone has with this post. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Accepted, However...again with this? I'm not the sort to come down hard on a good idea (and it is, also it's not against the rules or anything), but this is the umpteenth time this has been suggested, and it's beginning to wear (I don't blame you, I should add, you are new after all).

How new are you? Genuine question, since a lot of what you've said has already been said, the next game probably will be AC3, following a new ancestor, and there have been a lot of rumours about it being in the French Revolution.

Assuming this isn't a wind-up, I suggest we all lay this one to rest until we've all finished nit-picking over ACR - let the criticism - I mean fun - begin...