PDA

View Full Version : Omnibus Reference Source

e2michaelb
03-16-2005, 06:32 PM
The following website appears to be the definitive source for information about WW2 warbirds:

"www.kotfsc.com"

My eyes tired out from reading the totally comprehensive piece on Bf109s. Check it out.

ImpStarDuece
03-17-2005, 05:41 AM
It way well be a fantastic site, but I wouldn't know as I cant seem to get into it. I get a nice big "You are not authorized to view this site" as soon is I try to load it up.

e2michaelb
03-17-2005, 08:59 AM
Hey, ImpStar . . .

I just double-checked the website address, tried it myself again, manually(via Firefox browser), and tapped into it immediately. I don't recall ever having registered to use the site, so. . . I guess I can't help you.

e2michaelb
03-17-2005, 09:19 AM
FOLLOW-UP. I took a second shot at accessing this material, and came up with the following: using the "www.kotfsc.com" address will access the home page. I was then able to access the Luftwaffe Fighter Plane page, ONLY. All other links appear to be security-protected. Maybe the Luftwaffe link is an inadvertent "back door". The upside is that this link appears to contain more info than one would want to know - at least about the Bf109 development. 'sorry for the misinformation.

Flakenstien
03-17-2005, 10:15 AM
Link worked fine for me can access all aircraft.
I just copied and pasted the link minus "

ytareh
03-17-2005, 11:51 AM
Lovely stuff,Michael, just perfect(or does anyone reckon theres better out there?).Youd nearly like to have it as a glossy hardback -then again you cant complain about the cost of the site-free!.Ive added it to my favourites list.So did you know that IL2 had NATO code/nick name "Beast" after the war...?(Just found out on that site...)