PDA

View Full Version : SDB-3, Lack there of?

propstrike_
12-10-2004, 10:38 PM
Did a search in forums and couldnt find anything that might remotoely answer my question. Then of course could have missed it also.

SDB-3, All I get is a horizion when I choose any one of the single missions for this aircraft, such as anti aircraft mission while on the ground etc. No cockpit/gunner position, nothing just sea and sky.

All other missions work fine for all other aircraft. Currently have common and merged patches installed {3.02b if my memory serves me right)

Is SDB-3 AI only? That what im not picking up on?

propstrike_
12-10-2004, 10:38 PM
Did a search in forums and couldnt find anything that might remotoely answer my question. Then of course could have missed it also.

SDB-3, All I get is a horizion when I choose any one of the single missions for this aircraft, such as anti aircraft mission while on the ground etc. No cockpit/gunner position, nothing just sea and sky.

All other missions work fine for all other aircraft. Currently have common and merged patches installed {3.02b if my memory serves me right)

Is SDB-3 AI only? That what im not picking up on?

Tully__
12-11-2004, 02:29 AM
For the SBD3 you need Pacific Fighters retail vesion at least.

If you have patch 3.02b installed you should have installed patch 3.01 and 3.02b_common before it.

If you're missing any of the components mentioned above, let us know what you have got installed.

propstrike_
12-11-2004, 11:30 AM
I usually try to keep a showing of my incompetance to a smaller audience. lol Totally missed that patch 301 had been issued. Reinstall of all three soved problem. Thanks