PDA

View Full Version : question about polygons missing in perfect mode..

aukieboy
10-02-2005, 10:42 AM
Since i play il2/Pf in perfect mode the water finally looks like it should be, like water... great! But there is something strange about some planes and one carrier.
Several planes are missing polygons in perfect mode (external view): b25, fm-2, f4f, b29, la5, la7, sbd and the saratoga/lexington.
Annoying when you play back your flights in external view, suddenly half the fuselage is missing! Your engines stay cool that's right but it's not really gratifying to me!
The saratoga and Lexington are missing large parts of the tower.
Has anybody experienced this bug in perfect mode? Please let me know if you have a possible solution.

aukieboy
10-02-2005, 10:42 AM
Since i play il2/Pf in perfect mode the water finally looks like it should be, like water... great! But there is something strange about some planes and one carrier.
Several planes are missing polygons in perfect mode (external view): b25, fm-2, f4f, b29, la5, la7, sbd and the saratoga/lexington.
Annoying when you play back your flights in external view, suddenly half the fuselage is missing! Your engines stay cool that's right but it's not really gratifying to me!
The saratoga and Lexington are missing large parts of the tower.
Has anybody experienced this bug in perfect mode? Please let me know if you have a possible solution.

vocatx
10-02-2005, 11:30 AM
You will probably have more luck if you post this in "Community Help", along with a dxdiag. There are some pretty sharp folks over there, and with the right information, they should be able to help you get it sorted.

danjama
10-02-2005, 01:42 PM
Everyone has this problem, it's the new drivers. Use the 71.89 drivers found here:

http://www.3Dguru.com

PS i assume you are using a Nvidia Card. I had this problem too, but becaus this is the only game i play i didnt mind using old drivers.