PDA

View Full Version : Zoom in/out map by right dragging mouse?

ladlon
02-19-2006, 09:10 PM
I'd love to see the map able to be zoomed in/out with a right mouse button drag so you could zoom in OR out, rather than cycle through the zooms... which is a bit cumbersome during battle. I'm kind of suprised you can't zoom out as well as in (rather than cycle) even in PF. Any reason such a feature has never been implimented?

Oh, and add to that the ability to toggle a 'keep your plane centered in map' function, too...

Consider that two for the wishlist!

ladlon
02-19-2006, 09:10 PM
I'd love to see the map able to be zoomed in/out with a right mouse button drag so you could zoom in OR out, rather than cycle through the zooms... which is a bit cumbersome during battle. I'm kind of suprised you can't zoom out as well as in (rather than cycle) even in PF. Any reason such a feature has never been implimented?

Oh, and add to that the ability to toggle a 'keep your plane centered in map' function, too...

Consider that two for the wishlist!

elphifou
02-19-2006, 10:47 PM
It IS a drag, isn't it... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif (sorry, couldn't resist the bad pun)

In the meanwhile, what I do is keep cycling until the grid displays squares about 1x1 inch. You actually get that size twice; one of them is full zoom in.

Centering the map around your plane is easy: just refresh the map (close / open again).

ladlon
02-20-2006, 07:15 AM
Ugh, pun crime!

Ya, that's what I do (close&open to refresh).

Actually, come to think of it, I also wish you could toggle to a full-screen map as well...

Another one for the wish list.... wherever that is...

elphifou
02-20-2006, 08:42 AM
Yeah, or an entirely new system using comms.
Squad mates informing about their states and positions, helping find ground targets when in sight, etc...

Actually, I should join the wish list thread. I still haven't read it through, so I guess this may have already been suggested.