PDA

View Full Version : Glitch or Hack?

Xz SyKoTiiK zX
04-28-2011, 05:19 PM
So I was in a ranked manhunt game and this other guy and I were looking for a target. We were searching all over and the compass didn't show up bright blue. I get onto a roof and then I see two of my teammates get stunned. I watched them both go down but did not see any target to attack. Can anyone explain what happened?

Xz SyKoTiiK zX
04-28-2011, 05:19 PM
So I was in a ranked manhunt game and this other guy and I were looking for a target. We were searching all over and the compass didn't show up bright blue. I get onto a roof and then I see two of my teammates get stunned. I watched them both go down but did not see any target to attack. Can anyone explain what happened?

logarithm64
04-28-2011, 05:30 PM
I've had this happen to me sometimes where I can only see one of my four targets.

m4tt3198
04-28-2011, 05:31 PM
I can't explain what happened, but I believe it's a glitch. It usually only lasts for a single match, or in the case of Manhunt, half a match. Of course, by the time it stops they've racked up a ton of points, which stinks. In the non-team modes sometimes someone simply won't show up on your radar for a while. It usually doesn't last very long though.

If you see it happen with the same person game after game, then you can always report their GT to Ubi/PSN/XBL.

Strigidae Moth
04-28-2011, 05:33 PM
It's happened to me a few time, if I killed anyone who I knew was a target and wasn't on my compass, I'd have to stun them fight and then kill them. Worst part of it was I wasn't awarded any points for the kill.

Xz SyKoTiiK zX
04-28-2011, 05:54 PM
Whatever it was, the guy was invisible and I was like "Screw this guy." and left the match. I didn't stay long enough to see what his gamertag was, but if I encounter it again, I'll be sure to take notice of it.

ShinjiS9
04-28-2011, 10:23 PM
It's a glitch. I've ran into it twice but one player would go completely invisible for a match and return to normal in the following match.