PDA

View Full Version : Cannot hear the other pilot's words

aple123
03-26-2009, 06:09 AM
I have just installed the game, and I find that I cannot hear what the other pilot says (I can just hear sound of engine and the music). Could anyone please tell me what to do?

Thank you very much!

aple123
03-26-2009, 06:09 AM
I have just installed the game, and I find that I cannot hear what the other pilot says (I can just hear sound of engine and the music). Could anyone please tell me what to do?

Thank you very much!

UilleamEanraig
03-26-2009, 11:36 AM
I am having the same problem.

Alshain
03-26-2009, 11:46 AM
What kind of speaker system are you using?

If your using stereo or 4.1 speakers, check and make sure you don't have Windows configured for 5.1 surround sound. All speech occurs through the center speaker in 5.1 or 7.1 systems so that could be why your not hearing it.

aple123
03-28-2009, 12:39 AM
I have tried to adjust the speaker system but it doesn't work. I still cannot hear from the voice actors. I think a lot of people are having the same problem.

Thanks for the advice.

IN54NE
03-28-2009, 02:26 AM
Well at the risk of sounding like a complete moron, I'll tell you how I fixed the problem. I had it too, and I was ****ed that the sound didn't work. Then I started looking through the sound settings in windows, and somehow, the wave file volume had been turned almost entirely off. I set it back up to full volume and the sound was fixed. You might check yours too as it seems simple, but did fix my problem http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif