PDA

View Full Version : I had this weird bug last night...

Luftcaca
10-12-2004, 12:24 PM
I modified my DGen folder like GregSM told me to do

it was all cool, flying BF110 in Kursk, 43, meeting Yak 7A....some B-25's...anyway

I had to delete this career cuz the game crashed when loading a mission, at 42% (loading aircrafts)

armement 8XRS82 is not registered for air.Lagg3_serie35

as we all already know, the Lagg3 s35 CANNOT carry RS rockets unlike the S4 and s29

so there must be an anomaly in the way this plane was implemented in the game since the Dgen tries to load it with this kind of loadout...I want to know if theres a way to fix it but for now I removed it from all files in order to prevent the AI from using it and I would suggest you guys do the same if you modified your Dgen to implement all the last planes

thx

GregSM
10-13-2004, 10:30 AM
Hi Luftcaca,

I've had the same trouble. It can be sorted temporarily by changing the loadout to default in the mission file.

I don't know if DGen tries to load the rockets on AI-only flights but suspect it doesn't because I've inserted the new LaGG's throughout the campaign files and have yet to see the problem arise other than in the player flight.

Cheers,

Greg

Luftcaca
10-13-2004, 03:36 PM
yeah but it happened to me OUTSIDE of players flight, since I was flying BF110, Central german campaign

I never had this prob b4 either, but it heppend once, and once is enough since it blew up an already great career http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

GregSM
10-13-2004, 05:39 PM
I see. I must have guessed wrong about the AI flights, then. Either way, though - and I'm sorry it's too late for your great career! - but you can save future careers by editing the flaky mission file as I mentioned, AI flight or not. No need even to quit the game - just minimize to the desktop and fix the mission file. (You might need to retreat to the main game menu and reengage the career from there. I can't recall.)

Good luck.

Cheers,

Greg

Luftcaca
10-15-2004, 03:10 PM
thx mate http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif