PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Won't Install!!??

lCozz
07-13-2011, 02:15 AM
The AC Brotherhood window shows up and when I press Install nothing happens and I mean nothing Help please!!!

lCozz
07-13-2011, 02:15 AM
The AC Brotherhood window shows up and when I press Install nothing happens and I mean nothing Help please!!!

KingDaniel0
07-13-2011, 02:22 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Eric247:
The AC Brotherhood window shows up and when I press Install nothing happens and I mean nothing Help please!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

From which Source are you installing the Game ? Is it from a DVD/Disk or any digital download file ?

First try to close any Background Programs which you might have started. Do you have enough free Hard Disk space for the full installation ?

Was the game previously installed on your Computer and current OS ?

----------------------------------------

lCozz
07-13-2011, 02:28 AM
Its from a DvD/Disk yes I have 400GB more and no this is my first time installing AC brotherhood but I already have AC1 and AC2 installed. What now? &gt;_&lt;

KingDaniel0
07-13-2011, 02:47 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Eric247:
Its from a DvD/Disk yes I have 400GB more and no this is my first time installing AC brotherhood but I already have AC1 and AC2 installed. What now? &gt;_&lt; </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK, try not to install the game by using the DVD Auto-run Menu. First Browse the disk contents, and locate the game's installer e.g. Setup.exe, and then click on this file to install the Game.

Or, you can also try to COPY all the disk contents on some other Hard drive location, if this is possible, and then try re-installing the game again.

Create any new folder named as ACB, and then Copy all the Disk contents under this folder. I presume your DVD-ROM drive is functioning properly ?

---------------------------------------

lCozz
07-13-2011, 02:52 AM
I'll try but when I bought it, it had 2 disk. trying now what you said

lCozz
07-13-2011, 02:56 AM
Wahhh!! Not responding then nothing happens.

KingDaniel0
07-13-2011, 03:30 AM
Wahhh!! Not responding then nothing happens. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What is not responding ? Is your DVD-rom drive working properly (Is it a SATA drive) ?

Can you browse and then COPY all the contents of the Game disk on your Hard Drive ? Also try installing some OTHER Game now, to check your drive's status.

Btw, how many Brotherhood Game disks are there in total, 1 or 2 ? Try to replace the Game disk if it is damaged.

-------------------------------------

lCozz
07-13-2011, 04:11 AM
Thanks for your reply's KingDaniel0 but I got irritated. I ran back to the store and asked for a replace they told me that "Maybe you just don't know how to install" and I said "WTF!?"

and I told them to test it. After awhile in their backroom... they said sorry and replaced it with a new one and finally it worked when I got home.

thanks.

Pr3liator2511
08-22-2012, 02:23 PM
One thing guys.I first installed acb,but d electricity went out and then the computer shut down halfway the installation.Now i booted d pc,then tried to install,but everytime the UNINSTALL setupp comes.I am not getting the installation setup.I uninstalled THRICE,still no effect

Mr_Shade
08-22-2012, 02:44 PM
One thing guys.I first installed acb,but d electricity went out and then the computer shut down halfway the installation.Now i booted d pc,then tried to install,but everytime the UNINSTALL setupp comes.I am not getting the installation setup.I uninstalled THRICE,still no effect
Hi There,

Sorry you seem to be having issues, but I'm sure support will be able to direct you on how to manually uninstall all of the files / folders - which will hopefully allow you to install correctly.

Links to support are in my signature, please remember to explain the problem fully :)