PDA

View Full Version : Very very LOOOONG dialog

Ubereinkunft
03-01-2010, 10:08 PM
Assassin's Creed II is an awesome game. The detail, the culture, the presentation overall is artistically beautiful (other than minor mass bound exceeding glitches). Well, what I also love about the game is the story. But since the story is long, I happened to forget what happened in the beginning when I was almost completing the game. And so I was wondering, does anyone know where I can download or find a complete list of dialogs for the game. I really want to read it so I can get the big picture of the game. If someone can find an Italian dialog that will be great also, as I am learning Italian currently.

Ubereinkunft
03-01-2010, 10:08 PM
Assassin's Creed II is an awesome game. The detail, the culture, the presentation overall is artistically beautiful (other than minor mass bound exceeding glitches). Well, what I also love about the game is the story. But since the story is long, I happened to forget what happened in the beginning when I was almost completing the game. And so I was wondering, does anyone know where I can download or find a complete list of dialogs for the game. I really want to read it so I can get the big picture of the game. If someone can find an Italian dialog that will be great also, as I am learning Italian currently.

Captain Tomatoz
03-02-2010, 12:36 AM
dont know where you could read it but you can look on youtube for vids of the cutscenes http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif