PDA

View Full Version : Uh subtitles?

jetuserX
09-21-2005, 12:33 PM
I noticed there were subtitles in the demo and that made me happy, however i got my copy of the actual game today and i started the game for the first time and lo and behold the subtitles option is disabled? Whats up with this?

--edit--
nvm they should tell u that you should start the game first before you turn it on and i couldnt understand the intro movie so meh :P

jetuserX
09-21-2005, 12:33 PM
I noticed there were subtitles in the demo and that made me happy, however i got my copy of the actual game today and i started the game for the first time and lo and behold the subtitles option is disabled? Whats up with this?

--edit--
nvm they should tell u that you should start the game first before you turn it on and i couldnt understand the intro movie so meh :P

JustBrett
09-21-2005, 01:26 PM
I don't see any way to turn on subtitles for the intro movie. However, if you can't understand it, there is a transcript of Atrus's speech posted HERE (http://www.dpwr.net/archive.php?showarticle=2942), on DPWR.net.

nakee1
09-22-2005, 03:52 PM
Same problem with my system. Do you have a Nvidia 6800 card?

jetuserX
09-22-2005, 10:08 PM
no, you have to start the game first before you can enable subtitles, as in watch the intro video without subtitles, but you can read the transcript at the link above.. and once you link into k'veer. then you can enable subtitles