PDA

View Full Version : (SPOILER) Communist???

Nadaclos
11-19-2010, 12:22 PM
So now the subject 16 is a communist??? AC always has been in the middle of the discussion about which part they folow, at least in the history of 16, but now Ubi show their real color and their are tainted in RED...... Im not part of communist i hate them the vision of everybody happy and equal without sacrifice nothing is such a merely dream and a lie, because in the end is power what the communist want, but they just said it in kindly word ....but anyway that is my opinion. So... this whole history of 16 is pointed to the next assissin creed...maybe AC: The Fall game????

(Pinochet do some terrible things no doubt about that, but believe me Allende was worse and he just make more damage, but our history show him like an heroe.....)(Sorry but see allende face in the videogame that i like was a not good experience)

Nadaclos
11-19-2010, 12:22 PM
So now the subject 16 is a communist??? AC always has been in the middle of the discussion about which part they folow, at least in the history of 16, but now Ubi show their real color and their are tainted in RED...... Im not part of communist i hate them the vision of everybody happy and equal without sacrifice nothing is such a merely dream and a lie, because in the end is power what the communist want, but they just said it in kindly word ....but anyway that is my opinion. So... this whole history of 16 is pointed to the next assissin creed...maybe AC: The Fall game????

(Pinochet do some terrible things no doubt about that, but believe me Allende was worse and he just make more damage, but our history show him like an heroe.....)(Sorry but see allende face in the videogame that i like was a not good experience)