PDA

View Full Version : Whats the best way to get into a multiplayer game?

Inker19
12-03-2011, 01:47 PM
I hit 'Play Now' and it tries to connect me to 2 or 3 out of 30 games, then it stops and puts me in an empty lobby that no one ever joins and the process then repeats itself. I played a fair amount of Brotherhood multiplayer and had no issues finding games to play.

Is there some way to view a list of games/lobbies with open slots to join and be able to just pick one myself? Or is there something I can do to get a better chance of joining a game?

kylebisme
12-03-2011, 03:09 PM
On the upper left part of your screen is the word 'NAT" with a little icon next to it. What color is that?

Inker19
12-03-2011, 03:24 PM
It's green and open. If I play a private game with friends there are no connection issues at all, I can just hardly ever get into a random game.

kylebisme
12-03-2011, 03:34 PM
I've no clue then. I rarely use the "play now" option, but when I have it worked quickly. Have you tried the "custom match" option which lets you pick which game type to search for?

Inker19
12-03-2011, 04:08 PM
Yeah I try Custom Match first but that never works either, so I figure at least Play Now would give me more games to attempt to join.