PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: VS GM's

Zurumtil
06-24-2005, 06:51 AM
I just wanted to say thank you. Although some of us have attacked you all over time, I'm sure we all agree that you guys did a great job for the most part.

I want to wish you all the best with where ever you all end up.

Again Thank you VS GM's

Zurumtil
06-24-2005, 06:51 AM
I just wanted to say thank you. Although some of us have attacked you all over time, I'm sure we all agree that you guys did a great job for the most part.

I want to wish you all the best with where ever you all end up.

Again Thank you VS GM's

Dwiz_VS
06-24-2005, 11:19 AM
Yeah I'll second that. In my experience the CS on VS was vastly better than my old SOE server.

Thankyou.

jaythedogg
06-25-2005, 01:54 AM
Gotta say, aside from the occasional rude temporary CS, the GMs on VS were always great, thx guys http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

And gals! (That means you Sharodika :P )

Meemers
06-25-2005, 05:32 AM
You were the best, Erdrix!

All the best, will really miss you http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

-meem

renaden
06-25-2005, 09:38 AM
yes thankyou too. I have had some great times on this server, feel a little sad to leave even though more people will definately be nice.

I started EQ on this server, probably wouldn't have even played the game if ubi hadn't have started it up. It's a shame it can't last, in hindsight I think the not letting people transfer off was the error, it just meant that noone wanted to come here, it would prob be a very healthy server if that rule hadn't have been in place from the start.

Oh well, see you all on AB, well the ones who dont leave for another one hehe.

And yeah agree Erdrix has been a great gm. Good luck on your travels.

Vvengeance
06-26-2005, 03:54 AM
too almost all GM's past and present good luck on your future endavours. i was a pita, am a pita and will always be a pita that you guys never banned me is a miracle

Biguggy
06-27-2005, 06:53 AM
What will happen to the VS GMs? Will they keep their jobs and be GMs on another Sony server?

I'm curious, I want to know whether to congratulate, commiserate, or just shut up...