PDA

View Full Version : Help with Stalkers

ROCA1202.
11-18-2011, 02:51 PM
This is making me mad. This is the last challenge I need for the 100% on the challenges. I have done 3 of them but I have been playing for hours and non have come up to me for a while. I have had my notoriety maxed out for hours now and nothing.

I know there was a mission that one attacks you, anyone know which one it is? I need 2 more.

ROCA1202.
11-18-2011, 02:51 PM
This is making me mad. This is the last challenge I need for the 100% on the challenges. I have done 3 of them but I have been playing for hours and non have come up to me for a while. I have had my notoriety maxed out for hours now and nothing.

I know there was a mission that one attacks you, anyone know which one it is? I need 2 more.

Xtrava
11-18-2011, 03:38 PM
It really is just random. I don't think awareness affects it. I don't think mine was ever on full when I had them attack me. I actually did 6, but I hadn't unlocked the challenges yet when I did the first. One attacked me when I was idle on the streets but I was luckily keeping my eye on the game - I idle in den's now!

wsexson
11-18-2011, 11:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I know there was a mission that one attacks you </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Both of the bad Deacon missions with one of your Assassin recruits have Stalker attacks.

deadly_thought
11-19-2011, 02:48 AM
im sick of stalkers especially during a mission (tailing tarek) ill gladly trade you my stalkers walk around on the ground and avoid joining groups always walk dont run and dont focus the camera over your shoulder

also if youre avoiding one keep the camera focus over your shoulder every now and then

LightRey
11-19-2011, 03:49 AM
I'm pretty sure that during some missions there are set points where you encounter a stalker. I don't remember exactly which though.