PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Glitch - Immortal Soldiers

CharDude
12-29-2010, 10:38 PM
I was bored, so I decided to head out to the Centro District to massacre every group of guards I saw. After raping everything near Cesare's fort, and I do mean everything, something odd happened. I ran from tons of guards in hopes of them chasing me into a big square for a super humongous fight. There were more than I expected, so I called in all of my Assassin Recruits (About 12 Guards total, I beleive.)

Then another 4 saw the fight and joined in (my Assassin recruits were leaving by then, we had just finished the fight.) Just me and a lone Assassin Recruit that hadn't yet left killed the last 4 guards. I then turned West and noticed 4 other guards in the distance. As I ran toward them, they didn't move, and they stood together in a perfect line. All four of them. I figured "Oh, easy kills I guess." I thought I "killed" one with my sword. When I moved on to the next one, I noticed I was still locked to the one I had killed before. Better yet, when I unlocked from him to kill his friend, he got back up!

At this point, I figured it was just a glitch (AC has plenty) so I'd just have to kill him again. I killed them plenty more times, only to see them get back up again. No blood comes out of them either. I've tried killing them with everything. Daggers, Knives, the Hidden Gun, Hidden Blade, Smoke Bombs, everything.

Another interesting thing, I can't enter a killstreak when I attack them. They can't be double killed by the Hidden Blade. And, perhaps the most interesting thing, I can make the kill animation restart whenever I tap square. Ex: When I break a guys neck, if I tap square just before he falls, Ezio will make the normal grab animation (You know, to grab pesky agile soldiers) and the soldier will enter the animation alone. If I keep tapping square I look like a puppeteer. This, however, only works with the neck break animation. After I kill them with a different weapon, they instantly switch back to my fists. Arrow Storms don't work, at all. The bows literally bounce off them.

They just...stand their. Weirdest glitch I ever came across.

I tried calling in my Assassin's to see what happened. Good thing I called them in last.One group got stuck behind a wall. The second group spawned, tossed throwing knives at them, and then just stood their. After about 5 seconds, they got their swords out and rushed off to the wall where my first group got stuck...and then my game froze. I was just about to take screenshots too!

Anyways, I was wondering if this happened to anyone else. I tried searching for something similar but found nothing.

CharDude
12-29-2010, 10:38 PM
I was bored, so I decided to head out to the Centro District to massacre every group of guards I saw. After raping everything near Cesare's fort, and I do mean everything, something odd happened. I ran from tons of guards in hopes of them chasing me into a big square for a super humongous fight. There were more than I expected, so I called in all of my Assassin Recruits (About 12 Guards total, I beleive.)

Then another 4 saw the fight and joined in (my Assassin recruits were leaving by then, we had just finished the fight.) Just me and a lone Assassin Recruit that hadn't yet left killed the last 4 guards. I then turned West and noticed 4 other guards in the distance. As I ran toward them, they didn't move, and they stood together in a perfect line. All four of them. I figured "Oh, easy kills I guess." I thought I "killed" one with my sword. When I moved on to the next one, I noticed I was still locked to the one I had killed before. Better yet, when I unlocked from him to kill his friend, he got back up!

At this point, I figured it was just a glitch (AC has plenty) so I'd just have to kill him again. I killed them plenty more times, only to see them get back up again. No blood comes out of them either. I've tried killing them with everything. Daggers, Knives, the Hidden Gun, Hidden Blade, Smoke Bombs, everything.

Another interesting thing, I can't enter a killstreak when I attack them. They can't be double killed by the Hidden Blade. And, perhaps the most interesting thing, I can make the kill animation restart whenever I tap square. Ex: When I break a guys neck, if I tap square just before he falls, Ezio will make the normal grab animation (You know, to grab pesky agile soldiers) and the soldier will enter the animation alone. If I keep tapping square I look like a puppeteer. This, however, only works with the neck break animation. After I kill them with a different weapon, they instantly switch back to my fists. Arrow Storms don't work, at all. The bows literally bounce off them.

They just...stand their. Weirdest glitch I ever came across.

I tried calling in my Assassin's to see what happened. Good thing I called them in last.One group got stuck behind a wall. The second group spawned, tossed throwing knives at them, and then just stood their. After about 5 seconds, they got their swords out and rushed off to the wall where my first group got stuck...and then my game froze. I was just about to take screenshots too!

Anyways, I was wondering if this happened to anyone else. I tried searching for something similar but found nothing.