PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood on iMac

whitehawk1997
02-15-2011, 12:57 AM
Will there be AC Brotherhood on mac because today on IGN it finally has given a preview to it but will it be released along with the PC version? Or will it come at a later date? I would really love to know...THanks if you reply!
Thanx bros and sistas,
Whitehawk 1997

whitehawk1997
02-15-2011, 12:57 AM
Will there be AC Brotherhood on mac because today on IGN it finally has given a preview to it but will it be released along with the PC version? Or will it come at a later date? I would really love to know...THanks if you reply!
Thanx bros and sistas,
Whitehawk 1997

Alpha Ender
02-15-2011, 01:01 AM
Welcome to the Forums my good man!

I unfortunately don't know the answer (console gamer; the world of PC games is a strange and foreign land for me), but I do want to let you know that there are no double posting of comments on these forums (tends to clutter them up, y'know). So we'll see about shutting the other one as this one has an extra sentence and a comment.

Again, welcome to the Forums, we are glad to have you! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif

whitehawk1997
02-15-2011, 01:07 AM
ok thanx a lot. I jes coodn't c it and when I did I tried deleting it but coodn't find out. I like consoles better myself but I only have a stupid wii! can't wait to get my PS3 and play ACBrotherhood!!!!

Alpha Ender
02-15-2011, 10:51 AM
When you get the PS3, add me, alright? It's the same as my name on here. Also, when you're looking at your comments, there's a few little icons in the bottom right hand corner. The first is a folder with " on it. That's to quote. Next is a folder with a pencil. That's to edit or delete your messages. I don't think you can delete threads, but you can delete individual messages. The last one is a triangle with an ! in it. This is used to report a thread or a post for several things, like language, reposting, spoilers, etc. Make sure you read the rules to the Forums (stickied at the top of the General Discussion board), and enjoy!

whitehawk1997
02-16-2011, 04:18 AM
K dude I will.but i use my friends account right now if u want ill add u there and we can play. I'm a TOTAL noob but he's pretty gud.

AubreyWilborn
02-16-2011, 06:36 PM
PC games usually take a while to come out for the Mac. Like, at least a couple of months. I would know-I used to be a Mac gamer many, many years ago.

So, op, to answer you question-there's no telling at this point. It will probably depend on how well ACB does amongst the PC crowd.