PDA

View Full Version : UBI server unavailable?

Assassinsyk
11-17-2011, 01:30 PM
I finally got the game, and for an hour now I can't log in due to maintenance. Since I see nothing mentioned here from any of you or UBI, I'm afraid it's a problem on my end?

If this is fir everyone then UBI, you'd get some gold stars by letting us know these things in advance. Also, how long?

Assassinsyk
11-17-2011, 01:30 PM
I finally got the game, and for an hour now I can't log in due to maintenance. Since I see nothing mentioned here from any of you or UBI, I'm afraid it's a problem on my end?

If this is fir everyone then UBI, you'd get some gold stars by letting us know these things in advance. Also, how long?

Phyxsius-
11-17-2011, 01:45 PM
I have the same problem ... playing story mode now but I`d like to redeem my codes and see the MP soon...

livintrue
11-17-2011, 01:45 PM
Same, but there should be more posts and alot more people responding

EscoBlades
11-17-2011, 01:48 PM
I've been playing pretty much all day. On 360 if that helps.

So at least, on my end, the servers are working fine. There's been no mention of any scheduled maintenance.

I do know PSN had a planned outage today (or maybe tomorrow)

Phyxsius-
11-17-2011, 02:10 PM
Probably PSN related, since me and Gautist are on PS3 and I suspect livintrue too.

Briinkx
11-17-2011, 02:10 PM
AC:B is having server issues too.. >http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Briinkx
11-17-2011, 02:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Phyxsius-:
Probably PSN related, since me and Gautist are on PS3 and I suspect livintrue too. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'm on 360.

persiateddy95
11-17-2011, 02:14 PM
Yes, PSN was partially under maintenance today. But I logged in and played fine.

Kutter28
11-17-2011, 02:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by persiateddy95:
Yes, PSN was partially under maintenance today. But I logged in and played fine. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ya Persiateddy 95 is right Playstation said that the PSN will be down Nov 17th for maintenace from 8 - 10 pst. But said that some may still be able to play but most won't.

Kutter28

Phyxsius-
11-17-2011, 02:20 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Briinkx:
AC:B is having server issues too.. &gt;http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well... here is my case:

Got my copy today, since they were a bit late with the delivery... then getting server unavailable for UPLAY and maintenance for extra content.

I fired up ACB and lo and behold.. it DID connect to Uplay...

So, now, I am puzzled, but since I am not the only one having this issue... MIGHT be a problem on Ubi`s end.

My platform is PS3

UPDATE: Managed to get into UPLAY after several tries... but still maintenance for extras and passport ...