PDA

View Full Version : Disciple of the Creed Achievement

TwelveMind
11-21-2007, 12:49 AM
Hey guys, just hoping someone who finished the game and obtained the "Disciple of the Creed" achievement could shed some light for me. Does the achievement refer to full mission objectives bar (investigations, view points and citizens saved) prior to killing the main target, or does it mean that when you actually plunged the sword into the guy, you need a full energy/life bar. Sorry if asked already. Thanks in advance.

TwelveMind
11-21-2007, 12:49 AM
Hey guys, just hoping someone who finished the game and obtained the "Disciple of the Creed" achievement could shed some light for me. Does the achievement refer to full mission objectives bar (investigations, view points and citizens saved) prior to killing the main target, or does it mean that when you actually plunged the sword into the guy, you need a full energy/life bar. Sorry if asked already. Thanks in advance.

MichaelAntinore
11-21-2007, 02:19 AM
It refers to when you kill the bosses you need the full DNA bar when you assassinate them so you actually have to use the hidden dagger to kill the people.

paperwingsra
11-21-2007, 02:22 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MichaelAntinore:
It refers to when you kill the bosses you need the full DNA bar when you assassinate them so you actually have to use the hidden dagger to kill the people. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i dont know about that... i can recall at least 2 times when i assassinated a guy after i was hit a few times and i still got the achievement

MichaelAntinore
11-21-2007, 02:27 AM
Really I had to beat it twice and land the final blow with the hidden dagger like knock them down then go at them.

paperwingsra
11-21-2007, 02:30 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MichaelAntinore:
Really I had to beat it twice and land the final blow with the hidden dagger like knock them down then go at them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well thats how i did it too when i couldnt sneak up on them... otherwise i would knock them down and dagger them.... but so far i only beat it once and got the achievement

MichaelAntinore
11-21-2007, 02:32 AM
Yea the first time I played threw I got annoyed at the first assassinate "Roberto" thing and just stabbed her to death with the sword

JMCA2006
11-21-2007, 03:37 AM
I got this achievment yesterday and heres how:

In every assassination mission you do, you need to complete every investigation mission including climb high points in that district and save all citizens in the district.

EDIT: You don't need to use the hidden blade to kill them, you can kill them with your sword and a 'combat cam' cutscene will happen were you see Altair putting the hidden blade in their neck, completing the assassination.

Tin
11-21-2007, 03:45 AM
Isnt this achievement getting a full health bar?

JMCA2006
11-21-2007, 06:23 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tin:
Isnt this achievement getting a full health bar? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

nope your talking about the 'Absoloute Symbiosis' achievment.

Tin
11-21-2007, 06:41 AM
Ah, the disciple of the creed achievement I got for just killing all the targets, im sure I didn't have a full DNA bar for some of them

Assassin5393
11-21-2007, 06:49 AM
Disciple of the creed is an achievement youget for obeying al the tenets, I got it at the end, You can check it if you want. Just click on it!

NimbleBlood
01-30-2010, 02:54 PM
JMCA2006, all the comments you posted are wrong. To get the Disciple of the Creed achievement, you need to kill all your targets with FULL health or synchronization, if you prefer. You also have to kill all your targets with the hidden blade. This doesn't mean you can't knock them down with your sword and then finish them with the hidden blade, though. Absolute Symbiosis is attaining all the health possible, but you can get DOTC with just full however many you have.... I just got the achievement like 10 minutes ago after killing Roberto. This one doesn't have anything to do with how well you investigated the kill or high points or anything.

spazzoo1025
01-30-2010, 07:23 PM
dude this thread is 3 years old, don't bump.